Meeting her... part 1

Edited
Natasha's POV

It's been a year since we brought back half the universe, and I feel like I'm missing something, someone.
It's been quiet since the crime rate went down and we have nothing to do around the tower so why not go out for a while, and that brings you to where I am now...
I walked out of my room and went to the elevator and the main room when I got there I tried to sneak to grab my keys off the counter, I could hear a couple of familiar voices talking about something in the lounge area. After I made it out of the room without anyone seeing me, I went to the garage to grab my bike, my baby.
Driving down the streets late afternoon is quite relaxing, while driving I saw a cute little cafe on the Conner of 4th street, so I pulled over and decided to go have a late lunch there.
When entering the bell above the door went off signalling that I had just walked in, when I looked around and I saw her, okay not all of her just her side profile but all I can say is wow, I've never been one to like others but she gorgeous, out of this world beautiful

Lord is she a goddess because she for sure looks out of this world, I've never been like this before, what is this feeling sure I've seduced people before to just kill them after but this is different this is pure attraction.
So I put on a brave face and walked up to her and take a set...
——————————————
So there you have it part 1 of my first book
please like, comment and share