1. The Beginning~

Chapter 1 <3

Triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~~~~~~~~ Triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~~~~~

Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

...................

I woke up when my phone gave a lound annoying sound, telling me to off the alarm button immediately. I sighed when today was the start of school again. Hundreds of homeworks and tests will be given to the students. Hell is back. Summer is over. It was the beginning.

"Why are you not happy? You're the smartest girl in school. Beside from the normal average me, everything will be alright." said my mind.

I went downstairs to look for some food in the kitchen. I grabbed my favorite cereal and some milk. I poured the milk in the bowl together with my cereal. I sat down on the stool and ate it quietly.

Mom and Dad didn't come to the house yet. They should be visiting us for once in a week. They don't live with us because of some work problems. So it's up to me and my twin sister, Francessca. Or should I say Cheska. (her nickname)

As I was eating my cereal, I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. It was just 7AM.

Woahh. I woke up too damn early. School starts at 9. I could've been sleeping right now like my sister. She is the queen of her school while I'm just a normal girl. Wait. I'm not like her who hangs out all day. I'm Thaila Rose, the girl who wakes up early and loves to get good grades. I should always wake up early like before. It's just me.

After eating my cereal, I left them in the sink and went upstairs to change my clothes. I went up and saw Cheska yawning outside her door wearing pink pajamas, eye mask on her head, and a diamond-design of a slipper.

"Why did you wake up so early? It's just 8'o clock. " Said Cheska.

"Just chilling in the cold air. Eating some cereal, and getting ready for school."

"Oh I see."

I nodded at her. She went down to eat some cereal. I suppose.

I hurriedly went to my bathroom and showered quickly. After I was done, the cold air made shiver.

I changed to my usual attire. A White shirt with a little mix of red and a dark blue jeans. I let my wavy light brown hair fall to my shoulders since it's my usual style. After I was done changing, I put a little foundation on my face and a lip gloss. I'm not that good in styling my hair, changing cute clothes like the rest of the girls, and putting on make up nicely.

I got my shoulder bag and a couple of books and shut the door behind me.

"You done?" I heard a voice beside me.

It was Cheska. She was wearing a white shirt with a cute ribbon on the top and blue skirt that tightens her waist by her belt. She was bringing her favorite Channel shoulder bag given by our parents for her/our 17th birthday. She dyed her hair blonde and it matches her.

Cheska looked at me with one eyebrow up telling me that we should go.

"You're so fast in changing." I told her while going out of the house.

"And you're so slow." Cheska said while laughing at me. Then she added a sentence to her last word, "That is why you need to wake up so early all the time"

"Yeah yeah." I rolled my eyes at her.

As we walked to go to our own cars, Cheska said, "I am going to be a little late today. You can eat dinner by yourself today. "

I raised my eyebrow to give her a questioning look.

"I'm going to a party tonight." She rolled her eyes as she told me.

Oh I should have know that. She is the most popular girl in their own school. So she is the kind of girl who goes to a party all the time.

I gave her a disgusting look thinking of all of the liquors and teenagers dancing weirdly since they were drunk.

"What?" She asked.

"Don't drink much. I don't want to see you puking at our carpet again."

"Yeah, whatever. I'm going now." Said Cheska as she opened her blue car door and closed it and started the engine.

"Bye." I said as I waved my hand at her.

"Bye. Be safe!" Said Cheska and she went off.

I muttered under my breath saying, "It's back to ordinary life again."

I went inside my red car and went off to West land High school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope ya like it~ :))

Please continue reading :3

It's my first story!

If there is any error or misspelled words, please tell me :D