2. A Party-wait what?

Chapter 2 <3

"Thaila!!!! It's been a while girl! I miss you so much!" said a person beside me as I was putting some of my books in the locker.

I turned to see the mysterious person who greeted me. I screamed when I saw my bestfriend, Lizzie Smith laughing at my sudden shockness. (Idk if there is a word like that. Lol.)

We hugged and squeaked beside the locker ignoring people who were staring at us weirdly.

"Sorry I didn't call you. I was so busy the past few weeks. " Lizzie said as she helpedme carry my books.

"No problem, it's no big deal. I'm sorry too for not calling you." I said as I smiled at her, which she gladly smiled at me back.

After we talked some more random stories about our summer life, I asked her, "Speaking of our summer lives, where is-"

Both of us jumped in the air when three of our other bestfriends shocked us from death.

"Don't scare us like that! Even the dead people might awake because of you guys." said Lizzie as she put her hands on her chest acting like she can't breath.

All of us laughed at her acting scene.

"Jeez, sorry about that. We were just too excited to meet ya!" said Jayden Blue, the brown hair guy.

"Next time you scare me like that, I'm going to kill you!" Lizzie said jokingly.

I laughed again.

"Soo, how is summer life guys? Did you guys had fun? I missed ya so much!" I asked happily at my two other best friends who didn't get to talk since we were all busy laughing.

"It's great girl! Sorry I didn't get to call you! I was in Japan that time. " said Amy Stone, the girl with straight black hair.

"Nahh. It's alright. I was busy too. " I said as I laughed. I missed them so much.

"I had a great time too. I finally asked Kate to go with me for a date." said Daniel Parker with a grin on his face.

"That's great!" said Lizzie, jumping up and down.

Everyone congratulated Daniel. Jayden was so proud of him, but of course, Daniel was more proud of himself.

"So, how's Cheska?" asked Jayden.

"Oh, she is fine. Just same as usual. " I said.

"Oh, I see. Still the most popular girl in her school?" asked Jayden.

I was going to answer him when Lizzie cut my word saying, "Well duh. All boys fall for her."

Jayden rolled his eyes and said "Yeah whatever."

Daniel secretly asked Jayden about something so that only both of them can talk privately.

It was a complete fail since his voice was deep and manly, so you can hear his voice.

Daniel asked Jayden giving out a huge smirk, "So, you still like Cheska?"

"N-ooo." Jayden said while looking away from him.

Lizzie,Amy, and I jumped happily since he still has feelings for my sister.

"So you still like her!?" Amy asked smiling like a retard.

"Nooo!" Jayden said blushing.

"Well, of course Jayden will like her since she is the most popular girl these days." Daniel told us.

Jayden gave an evil death glare to Daniel saying he needs to get ready to die later.

We all laughed.