6. Last Day of Being Me

Yay new chappie :)) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6.

"We'll be switching on Monday. Yeah I'll miss you too, okay bye!" After my last words to Lizzie, I pressed the off button.

Good thing I told her already about the plan. She'll be the one to tell the rest of the group about it. I'm just too lazy to repeat my statement again and again.

Today is Sunday, which means it's the last day for me to be the average "Thaila Rose".

Hmmmm... What to do? I tapped my chin gently while thinking of what to do.

Last night I had a lot of plans on what to prepare, but now I forgot what are my things to do list.

"Thaila! Why wake up so early in the morning?" I heard Cheska's voice coming from the back of me.

I turned to see Cheska rubbing her eyes while yawning loudly, annoyed.

"Well, it's already 11:30 in the morning! Plus you slept early last night!" I answered her question with a WTF look.

" Actually, I slept at 2AM last night." She said as she went to her bedroom to go back to sleep, I guess.

"And what is the reason for that?" I asked as I raised my right eyebrow.

"A very hard decision." She lazily said as she placed her head under the pillow.

"Oh come on! What decision?" I asked impatiently.

She sat up straight and said, "Have you ever had a hard decision where you need to choose between internet and sleep?"

I rolled my eyes. Oh come on.

"That's the reason?" I facepalmed myself.

"But it was a really tough choice and---"

"Oh just get up and let's eat at any nearest restaurant. I'm too lazy to cook." I complained.

"Just give me 10 minutes." Cheska sleepily covered her face with a blanket.

A smirk crossed at the end of my lips.

I inhaled until my lungs was fully loaded with oxygen.

1. 2. 3.

I jumped on Cheska's bed and screamed at the top of my lungs, "CHESKA WAKE UP OR ELSE I AM GOING TO START TO TICKLE YOU! CHESKA CHESKA CHESKAAAAAAA!!!"

"OKAY OKAY! I'M FULLY AWAKE! HAPPY? You moron!, you almost gave me a heart attack."Cheska said with an annoyed face as she jumped out of the bed and immediately went to the bathroom to get ready.

I laughed hard and ended up rolling on the floor.

=~=~=~=~~=~=~=~=~=~~=~=~=~~=~=~=~~=~=~=~=~=~=~

"What do you want to order mam?" The waitress asked us politely.

I looked at the menu again to choose my meal. Hmmm.... Some spaghetti with meatballs or Carbonara with garlic bread?

"One Carbonara with garlic bread please." I replied to the kind waitress politely.

"I will go with the same order." Cheska replied to the waitress.

The waitress nodded and went to the kitchen to tell our orders.

"So your excited for the new day tomorrow?" Cheska asked me with a huge grin on her face.

"Umm... Well, I'm not really sure. I feel nervous, and well, most of your 'friends' are ...... How do I say this? 'sluts'." I gave her a big cheesy grin.

"I told you not to call my friends, 'sluts' right? You have crossed the limit Thaila!" She gave me a death glare.

I put my hands up in the air telling her to chill and apologizing for calling her friends bad names.

Last night before she went to her room, she told me not to call her friends 'slut' anymore. I nodded to her. But I just can't help it. The word just comes out from my mouth.

To lighten up her mood, I awkwardly asked, "Are you excited?"

Thankfully, she smiled and answered immediately that she is excited.

She keeps squeaking like a retarded seal.

I can't help, but laugh at her actions.

The laughing session ended when the " Payphone" song by "Maroon 5" burst out loudly from Cheska's phone.

She answered the phone call.

She started to be so lovey dovey to the person talking at the phone. I gave her a weird look.

After 3 minutes, the call ended. Before I could ask her, she said, "It's my boyfriend, Jake."

What? She just had a boyfriend last week. The name was Peter I think, and now it's Jake?!

I gave her an'areyoukiddingme' look.

"What?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Never mind. Are you going to tell Jake about this? Since your his girlfriend..." I asked while impatiently waiting for the meal.

"Nope."

"But he will find it out right away since you guys call all the time. Maybe."

"That's why I made another plan!" She chirped excitedly.

"Now what plan is it?" I rolled my eyes.

"Watch and learn." She said as she grabbed her phone from her small bag and waited for him, I guess, to answer.

She told me to keep quiet while she is on the phone. I nodded.

Jake answered the phone call.

"Hello?" Jake asked.

"Hey, Jake." Cheska answered.

"What's up sweetie pie? We just talked 10 minutes ago."

"Yeah, and I wanted to call you again. You got a problem with that?"

"Uh.. Nope. What do you want to talk about?"

"Let's break up."

What the?!? I covered Cheska's mouth, telling her to shut up. But she bit my hand, so I had no choice but to sit and wait for her to finish.

"What?! Why?! I thought you love me." Jake's voice was confused and terrified.

"I 'thought', but nope. I don't like you, so buh bye." Cheska ended the call, a smile plastered on her face.

"Oh my god Cheska. What in the world did you do?" I asked her, confused.

"He is just going to bother me, so I broke up with him. Didn't you see?"

"I pity him."

"Well you don't have to. Look, the food is coming." Cheska pointed at the waitress.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

We returned home after our meal. Cheska decided to tell me some latest news in her school and I did the same.

We both practiced how we should act in our schools.

The night has come and we decided to sleep, since tomorrow is a new start.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~==~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~==~

A.N:

Hey! I know this is really short. :) sorry for the very looong intro.

Anyways, I'm planning to make a new novel. What do you think?