7. New days. New life.

Hey guys!!! Sorry for not updating :( I didn't get to update because I was busy packing things to go to Korea. And now I'm here! Koreaaaa~ :DD

Anyways, I kind of want to edit the whole story. I won't change anything of the previous chappies. Just going to combine them in one chapter. Wait, not "one" chapter, but like, 2 chapters to 1. :))

So if you read from the beginning til here, thank you and you don't have to read from the start. :) just keep reading~~

But I won't start yet to edit my chappies, I don't have time. So for now, imma update first :3

I'm not sure yet!! Okay~ ? :))

Enjoy~ and vote! xDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7.

"So this is it." Cheska told me as she got out of the car.

"I already gave you a map of my school, so you better keep it and hide it from other students." Cheska said as she fixed her uniform.

It's my uniform. Oh nevermind. It's hers.

 I nodded and waved my hand to her.

She went inside her car and went off.

I can do this. Act professionally, and be natural.

I pushed the main door and my mouth turned into a shape of an 'O'.

 The walls are silky white. The lockers are huge, and have different designs. The floors are not just normal floors, but marbled ones. Really nice ones.

Expensive.

Wait, how in the world did my sister went into an expensive school? It's like all rich students study here.

Oh yeah, brats. Just like my sister.

Wait, she is not really that bratty. I remebered the talk we had the other day. She knows how I feel. Atleast she knows the role of being a sister.

That was my first time to see her like that...

The students were different from my school. Although we have the same outfit, they personalized their uniform, like putting pins on the collar, putting different kinds of ribbons on their uniforms.

There were even girls having their skirts' length like mini skirts. I guess they are also popular. But slutty.

Good thing my sister isn't really that slutty.

Speaking of dazing around, few boys were staring at me, giving wolf whistles. 

I had the urge to punch them in the face, but Cheska told me not to mind them.

That's how popularity goes.

......

I landed inside the classroom.

Phew. I'm safe. Good thing I came on time.

.

.

.

Wait, oh my gawd. I don't know where is my seat.

Damn. What to do. I'm going to die!!!!!!!

....

As I looked at the classroom, my heart beated again normally.

There was only one vacant seat left, at the edge of the row. So I guess that is my seat.