4. The Unbelievable Turns to a Believable

Hey guys xD

Sorry for slow update :)

Anyways, today was the most weirdest, but the "awesomest" day of my life. :) it was totally crazy. My friends came to my house to do our History Project, but it turns out to be screwed, and we didn't know what to do. So we ended up being like a crazy retard while trying to continue our research.

It turns out we need to repeat it again tomorrow.

Lol.

Anyways, happy reading! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4 <3

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! THAILA!"

I heard an annoying voice screaming my name beside me.

"Ugh. Go away! I'm still sleepy." I replied to the girl with an annoying voice, which is my so called annoying, but loving sister, Cheska.

"Don't you know I have been waking you up for like 3 times already?!? I need to go to school now! I have cheerleading practice today! What's wrong with you!?" Cheska yelled at me, annoyed.

I opened my eyes immediately and cursed under my breath.

"Oh shit!" I said as I ran towards the bathroom, bringing a long towel to take a quick shower.

Cheska looked at me with a weird and confused expression on her face.

"I'll be ready in 15 minutes! Sorry!" I yelled at her so that she can hear my voice outside the bathroom.

"Hurry!" Cheska yelled at me back.

What the hell was I doing? I must wake up early like usual, but I woke up at 8:20. I guess I arrived home late last night. I was so freakin tired that time.

Great. The second day of school is totally great.

After I took a quick bath, I quickly went out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

The cold air hit me again, making me shiver.

I grabbed any clothes that I saw in my closet. I wore a thin, long-sleeved, black and red checkered shirt and some pants. I quickly got my sneakers and wore them immediately.

I grabbed my shoulder bag and went out of my room.

Before I went out of the room, I forgot that my hair was in a disaster.

Fudge.

I went inside my room again and got my comb and went out of the room. I ran hurriedly to reach our entrance door. After some panting, I saw Cheska outside waiting for me.

I really need to exercise. Damn it.

I grabbed the car keys from her hands and thanked her for waking me up 3 times even though it was annoying.

She just rolled her eyes.

As I went towards my car, I heard Cheska saying, "Thaila! I need to talk to you later when you get home! I have to tell you something important later, and I need details about you not at home last night! Be early!"

What? How does she know I wasn't home last night? She went out too, and I suppose she came home at around 1AM. Oh well, I'm going to ask her that later. She needs to tell me about something important too. I wonder what it is about. Damn I'm always curious.

Oh well. "Okay! See ya! " I told her and went inside my car.

After a few minutes, I arrived school at the right time. Class was just about to start and I was already inside the classroom with my books I got from the locker.