5. Undergoing.

Hey! sorry for the late update! Finally it's the end of school :)) yay :3

Anyways, enjoy~~~~

Thaila's POV

Chapter 5.

"So I'm going to rebond my wavy brown hair and dye it into blonde?" I asked Cheska with pure sadness. I really don't want to change my natural hair color.

"Well, of course. You'll get caught if you use a wig. Someone might accidentally pull your hair off." Cheska told me as she flipped the pages of the magazine one by one.

"Oh great." I threw my hands up in frustration.

"It's alright Thaila. You'll love it." Cheska said as she patted my shoulder. Then she said, "I'll also be curling my hair and dying it to brown."

"Oh fine." I sighed in defeat.

"Good. Now stop complaining before someone from my school or your school might see us that we're inside a salon." Cheska said as she returned the magazine on the table and went to seat on the chair.

I did the same too.

The "salonist" (idk what is the term) came to us and asked us politely what we want to do with our hair.

We told her what style we want and she and another assistant got the materials.

Okay here it goes.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

I glanced at the mirror and saw a different girl.

Woah.

I look exactly like my sister. It's just-- undescribable.

I looked at my sister and she got the same reaction as me.

We both looked at each other. I can't help but grin. I do not know why.

"Woah! Both of you look beautiful! You guys look like each other!" The "salonist" said, suprised.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

"Now what's the next step?" I asked Cheska with curiosity.

"Hmmmmmmm....." Cheska said in thought as she placed her right hand on her chin and the other hand on her waist. After a few seconds, she said in delight, "We need to get some clothes! Since we have different styles."

"But we can just exchange our clothes..." I whined.

"Yes, you have a point. But it's never too late to shop." Cheska replied. "Come on!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me to let me follow her immediately.

We arrived in TopShop.

"Pick your own natural style and I'll pick mine too. Then later I'll wear what you pick and vise versa. Don't pick simple and dull clothes. I'm not going to wear it." Cheska said as she gave me a disgusted look and started to pick some clothes.

"Yeah yeah fine." I replied and proceeded to search for some outfit.

Hmmmm... What to choose? There are a lot of cute clothes here... So this is where my sister buys her recent clothes.

Since she doesn't want to wear the really simple clothes I wear, I'm going to look for some with more nice details.

As I shuffle around the store, I found very nice clothes.

White blouse with a large lace bow on the upper middle and two small bows on both waist. There was a cute, fluffy looking collar on the neck.

And a blue shorts with white polka-dots.