3. A Mysterious Guy

Chapter 3 <3

So here I am. Inside Lizzie's room with Amy busily looking for some outfits in Lizzie's closet.

Ugh. I don't want to drink or stay with drunk retards. It's just.... Disgusting.

Well, I drank alcohol BEFORE. Maybe thrice? It's when the time my old neighbor told me to drink when they had a birthday party, but I told them I don't want to. Then they begged me til death so I ended up drinking 3 strong shots.

I puked at my neighbor and went crazy afterwards.

Totally embarrassing.

And besides, I'm not the type of person who drinks anyway, like my sister.

"Will this suit me?" Said Amy as she hold a blue sparkling dress and a red fluffy floral dress asking me and Lizzie to decide.

"Wear the blue one!" Lizzie exclaimed excitedly, pointing the blue one.

I groaned and put my hands on my face.

"What's wrong?" Lizzie gave me an odd questioning look.

"Nothing. Just life." I told her.

Amy went straight to the bathroom to change.

Lizzie raised one eyebrow telling me to answer her question again.

"Fine." I told her. "It's just that why do we have to dress so nicely? I mean like.. Why do we need to wear fancy and over-attractive clothes? It's just a damn freaking party." I sighed.

"Oh come on Thaila. You're are not used to hang outside. Don't worry you will be used to it soon. " Lizzie told me as she tapped her hand on my shoulder.

"What?" I gave her a questioning look.

"I meant, it's Chad's party. Can't you imagine? The famous and well, popular guy inviting us at his party." Lizzie told me as if she is telling me the most obvious thing in the world.

"He is your friend. You don't have to describe him like its your first time to see him." I gave her the WTF look.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. "Let's just get dressed." She told me to sit on her chair and wait for her until she finds the perfect outfit.

I waited for a few minutes and she shouted happily, "Thaila! Wear this!"

I looked at the clothes she picked and gave her a disapproving look.

"I will not wear that!" I told her with huge shocking eyes.

"Why? What's wrong with a white fashion lace dress with a belt?" Lizzie asked me curiously.

The dress had a little exposing parts, but not literally exposing. The lace around upper chest area was had little holes that made it a little visible.

"Just wear it!" Lizzie complained as she pushed inside the bathroom. "We don't have much time!"

When I went inside the bathroom, I was surprised to see Amy finished with her make up and she was ready to go. She also looked amazing .

She went out of the bathroom and I quickly changed. After I was done, I went out.

Lizzie and Amy were shocked with my appearance. "You look gorgeous!" Lizzie exclaimed. I was also amazed with her dress. It was an emerald dress with a belt that tightens her waist. "Now for the make up." She said.

After a few minutes. We were all done. I looked at my reflection at the mirror and I was amazed with my own appearance. It didn't look like me.

"Now, lets go." Amy said as she went out of the room.