eigthteen

july 9, 2020
MELODY CAME HOME FROM KIE's. She heard yelling from upstairs and ran upstairs. She saw taylor towering over jacob, who had a cut on his face. Melody pushed her away and sent her a dirty look. Melody pulled jacob into her bathroom and cleaned the cut. "im sorry" melody hugged him. He wiped the tears off of his cheeks and melody walked downstairs and went up to taylor and slapped her. "dont touch him" melody warned, taylor scoffed and left, slamming the front door behind her. "UGH" melody yelled and put her hands in her hair. Melody was breathing heavy. She went into the kitchen and grabbed one of taylors tequilas and drank straight out of the bottle. She kept taking drinks until the bottle was half empty.

She was sitting against the kitchen cabinet. Jacob came downstairs to answer the door that had been knocked on three times. "melody?" jacob called out, melody was almost passed out. Getting drunk wasnt a usual thing for her, and she was a light weight. She could barely hear people talking. Jacob and pope walked into the kitchen and were suprised when they saw her. Both guys rushed to her. "mel, mel, melody" pope tapped her face. Melody opened her eyes slightly. "okay, jake get some water" pope said and jake nodded. Jacob and pope carried her to the couch and layed her on her side. Pope called jj to let him know that he couldn't come to the chateau. Pope and jacob sat on the other couch, waiting for her to wake up.

an / they just keep getting shorter and short oml