Yeonjun (Pizza)

It was 1 am and you were working on an assignment.
When you heard your stomach grumble. You didn't have the energy to cook so you thought of ordering in. You picked up your phone and browsed. Pizza sounded like  a good idea.
You rang up the pizza shop and placed your order and gave the staff your address.

Once you were done you diverted your attention back to your assignment.
30 minutes passed and you finished your assignment.
And now you were waiting for your pizza when you heard your door bell ring.

You got on your tippy toes to look through the peep hole.
To see a tall lanky boy, with a black hat covering his face.

You were apprehensive about opening the door.
That's when you heard him ring the bell again and say "pizza".

You gingerly opened the door, there he stood with a slight smile on his face, holding up your pizza.

You took the pizza and thanked him.
You were closed the door but the boy placed his foot in between the door frame preventing you from closing the door.

He peaked through the door and pushed it open.
"I'm sorry, but do you mind if I use your toilet".

Part of you wanted to say no but part of you also felt bad for making him come over to deliver a pizza at 1 am so you just complied.
You showed him to the bathroom and made small talk on the way.

You found out that his name was Yeonjun, and that he worked part time at your local pizza place. But the weirdest part of your conversation was that you felt that he already knew the answers to the questions he asked you. Whether it was your name or where you worked at. You felt a little uncomfortable, but brushed the feeling off.
It was 1 am and you were probably just sleepy and tired. You decided to take out the pizza.
You felt a pair of arms snake around your.

You turned around to see the most sickly sweet smile plastered across the boys face and that was the last thing you ever saw.