Ateez as saesangs (Part 2)

Yeosang (idol)

Yeosang (idol)

He would be a fellow idol. In front of you he would act like he didn't like you and would play hard to get.

But behind your back he would  like ship edits of you and him supposedly by accident, he would bump into you every now and then, he would cover songs by your group on during live broadcasts, he would even buy your merch and put it on display.

Would go as far as to pay media outlets to post a dating scandal between you two. Everyone would start shipping you two and your company would force you two to date as they could profit off your relationship but in front of you yeosang would act disinterested and you would start to feel insecure about yourself.

Weren't you good enough, weren't you pretty you would find yourself constantly trying to please him and get his attention. This was exactly what he wanted, he had made you fall for him without you even knowing it.

San (stalker)

San (stalker)

Like predator and prey. He would stalk your every move. His obsession would be on the verge on insanity.

Would have cameras set up in your dorm even at your family home.
He would have access to your mobile and social media no matter how many times you blocked him he would find a way to reach you.

At first the messages were relatively normal but they got stranger day by day. At first they would just be simple messages like a morning and night greeting or messages telling you how beautiful you are or how much he loved you.

When he noticed you started to ignore him rather than engage the messages would get more disturbing.
You would get pictures of your dorm, your clothes even photos of yourself when you were alone.

  When you truly started to panic was when you started to find your belongings going missing and random "gifts" being sent to you. They would range from pretty flowers to bloody rags.
He loved to taunt you it was a game that got his adrenaline pumping. One day he snapped, he had enough of toying with you from a distance he wanted to play with you alone. 

Wooyung (childhood bestfriend)

You and him where childhood bestfriends he was always protective of you and you never questioned it.

He wouldn't let his yandere behavior show because he never needed it to.
He always supported you and loved it when you performed.
However he only wanted you to perform for him. He was selfish he didn't like when you gave attention to anyone else but him.

When you moved away from your hometown to follow your dreams initially you called him every day and would visit him regularly. But as time went by you started to get busier and made new friends you couldn't spend time with him.
He felt ignored that was the first time he had felt that way. Watching you spend time with others made his blood boil. You were only his and he would make sure it stayed that way.

Jongho (Bodyguard)

When your group started gaining popularity your freedom started to dwindle.
You couldn't even step out for a walk without someone shoving a camera in your face.
It always felt like you were being watched.

What tipped you completely off balance was when you were returning one day to your apartment after a long day of work you had the feeling that you were being followed.

You started to hear footsteps and before you could react a man enclosed you in his arms as a van screeched to  a halt next to you. He was trying to shoved you into the van.
But to your luck your manager had decided to come by to give you the jacket you left behind and he managed to save you.

Since that day you had been on edge and it slowly started to affect your work because you were always paranoid.
So your company decided to hire a personal bodyguard for you.
He looked a little intimidating at first but the more time you spent with him the more you started to feel safe.
He accompanied you every where you went.
You had gotten so used to him being around you that you started to feel attached and whenever he was away from you anxiety kicked it.
It was like you were dependent on him.
And that was exactly what Jongho wanted.
All this wouldn't have worked out in his favor if he wasn't seated on back seat of the Van watching his plan unfold perfectly.

I'll update again tommorow with a oneshot.
Stay hydrated besties......