DISCLAIMER

Hi readers! This is Junelle Anne Cubacub a.k.a. Author Elle a novice writer on Wattpad. This story was almost finished than my previous story but I wanted you to understand that I'm still in the process of editing my story. You can see some typographical, spelling, and grammar errors in it; I hope you'll be a considerate reader because like I said I am just a beginner writer here and didn't have any formal education yet when it comes to technical writing. I didn't specialize in this area plus I still consider writing as a hobby.

I just want you to know that if ever you may have noticed some errors you are free to say something about it because I'm really open up about correcting my mistakes by yours and probably a privilege to improve my work. You may also message my social media accounts.

This story is just part of my imagination or some scenarios, concepts, or names are inspired by other books, dramas, anime, and so on but I only get inspired from the concept and I have my version. Some parts of the story might have the same events, persons, and places and they were purely coincidental.

Critics, positive/negative reactions, and your opinions are welcome as long as there is respect with your words. Constructive criticisms are different from insults. The stories, characters, and incidents mentioned are entirely FICTIONAL. Mental issues are not being romanticized or mischaracterized therefore raising awareness to understand and give more crucial kindness.

Plagiarism is strictly not included. No portion of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without written permission from the copyright holders.

Lastly, I'm hoping you guys will enjoy especially my K-Pop fan friends all over here in Wattpad. I strictly do not include FAN WARS here, I belong to multi-fandom I considered K-Groups as my inspiration to write and also my inspiration to compose music. For those non-Kpop fans, you are also welcome because no one is left behind when it comes to reading stories and you owned your imagination and visions about this story.

THANKS! Don't forget to Vote and Comment!