CHAPTER SIX- WHAT CAN I DO?

At exactly 6:15 p.m., all of them are happily inside the car and cannot help to smile at the successful visit they did. On the other side of the car, Austin and Mark seem to have a different atmosphere when Austin has to be in a bad mood and Mark is not too strong as Yangyang and Nana to ask him what is the matter with him. Eventually, they are still connected via phone along with their Airpods as they drive along with the village.

"Hey, it's Shiro's friend!" Yangyang exclaimed as he saw Lynx with his basketball uniform riding on a bike along with two milk teas in the translucent plastic bag and carefully holding it in his right hand.

"It's Lynx! He's probably going to Shiro, that's sweet!" Austin heard Asher because of her loud exciting voice on the audio.

"Oh, He had a practice that's why Shiro never had a chance to introduce her boyfriend," Yangyang said while Asher exhibited her blissfulness that is still luring in Austin's ears.

"Boyfriend?" Austin coldly said to them.

Mark recognizes the unexpected silence of Austin as he is continually steering his car going to the outside of Shiro's village. As they were already three blocks away from the village gate, Austin abruptly grasped the steering wheel very tightly and aggressively turns his engine up.

"Bro what are you doing?!" Mark exclaimed for Austin will do something reckless again.

"What exactly happening in there?" Yangyang asked them.

"None of your business," Austin responded to him and starts to drive his car steadfastly.

"BRO WATCH OUT!" Mark cried out while Austin driving the car extensively on the road. Yangyang took a deep sigh for the day was already good and there is Austin again to ruin it.

"Bro, if the enforcer catches you, we will never help you!" Yangyang screeches at him as he also driving his car a bit faster to follow Austin's car for they are worried about Mark.

"Hey Austin stop ruining the mood!" Asher turns herself to Yangyang's ears as she shouted those words for Austin.

"Seriously?" Yangyang glimpses at her while holding his ears and turn his way as fast as he can.

"If the enforcers got us we are doom! Mom's going to get mad!" Mark pleaded with Austin so bad but still, he never listens to at least once.

"BRO DRIVE SLOWLY WE ARE NOT PLAYING WITH YOU!" Yangyang yells at him with his unsteady angry voice. Unfortunately, Austin did not listen and left them behind as he also cut their connections already. A sudden noise on the road uproar when some of the drivers are non-stopping blowing their buzzers and probably Austin makes them that. A rapid heartbeat abruptly lures to Asher that's why she immediately gets her phone and calls Mark several times.

"How is it?" Yangyang asked Asher whereas he is driving his car steadfastly than before.

"He's not answering!" Asher said with her trembling voice. Yangyang turns his car go to Austin's mansion instead of going already to his home like what they talked about before they leave Shiro's house. He hastily hustles his car and his eyes are most likely to eradicate someone. As they sighted Austin's car at the front of the mansion, Yangyang immediately stops his car and saunter his feet towards Austin who is bringing about his smirk on them.

"You are being too much!" Yangyang clutches Austin's collar with his two hands as he also looks at him with a threatening glare that makes their other friends worried except for Austin who is still staring at him deeply as he exhibits his annoying glare at him.

"We are not dead and no one's dead so get off!" Yangyang instantly gets off his hands and stare at him more fiercely as he turns his head right.

"I hope that you are ashamed at least a little for being like that!" Yangyang said to him as Asher clinging to his arms for he is about to punch Austin so bad.