CHAPTER SEVEN - THE RUINED GAME

Days keep on coming quickly, and Shiro still hesitates to be with Asher. "I hate VIP things." She keeps on saying to Lynx as he takes her to the gate as they have their half classes done and she will get home. 

"You can think about it, I'm fine," Lynx told her. 

"I'm taking a bus but I will go to the mall today do you have to need something I can pick up too from the bookstore?" Shiro asked without looking at him as she is fixing her backpack and put her phone inside of it. 

"Just some new ball pen." He told to her and exhibits his eye smile again on her and pat her head.

As Shiro finally said goodbye, Lynx check on her before leaving the front gate and goes immediately to the gymnasium for their meeting for the upcoming opening of intrams. He sighted his teammates from the BSOA team.

 "Cap," he said to one of the seniors from them. The guy simply smiled at him and tap his shoulders, "You should be called by that soon Mr. MVP!" Lynx breaks out his eye smile and sits down with his teammates. As they are all waiting, some of the colleges are coming one by one including Coach Minghao who is wearing round specs along with his mullet short hair and a T-shirt indicating his name as well as FACULTY at the back tuck in blue jeans that make him more tall and slender. His intimidating appearance can easily make all the students quiet down just effortlessly glaring at them.

"Aren't we all are here?" He said calmly.

"BSBA is not yet here coach."

When someone has said it suddenly the door from the gymnasium aggressively opens and the last college is finally here. Lynx turns his head to them and spotted Austin and Mark from the team. Lynx instantly wipe out his stare and turn it again to Coach Minghao who is instructing the last team to sit down near the BSOA team. Some of the BSBA team get flabbergasted as they saw Lynx on the other side.

"Isn't fair to join him at the normal basketball event?" A guy whimpering at his teammate as they sit down looking at Lynx.

"He is an MVP from the University Athletic Association just last year and he is the youngest in history to do that!" He responded.

The sudden motion of aggression strikes the guy's back and he immediately sees Austin fiercely glaring at him, "Will you just shut your mouth? I can beat that guy to death, you still never see me playing!" Austin boastfully told them and Mark nervously taps Austin's shoulder to catch his attention and point Coach Minghao who is constantly looking at them.

Coach Minghao starts the meeting and he Instructed about the team's game as he is presenting it from the flow chart. Austin glared once again on the board and instantly smirks as he saw his team will rival the BSOA team. His team concedes their tensions as they don't want to destroy Austin's mood. When the meeting was done all of the team took off themselves from the gymnasium, Lynx and his other teammates were still on the inside as they fixed their bags and stuff. Lynx immediately gets his phone and calls someone.

"Hey, Shiro," He said with a deep voice that was not his intention to echo his voice on the court. Austin who is fixing his rubber shoes heard Shiro's name from him and quickly peek at him.

"Meeting was done, I'm going to your home now," He seriously said while brushing up his hair. Austin clenches his fist and gazes at Lynx more deeply and Mark noticed it and tries so hard to comprehend what is going on between them. 

"Oh, Aunty is not yet there? You want me to buy us dinner?" Lynx calmly asked Shiro.

After Lynx's last words to Shiro, Austin aggressively stands up and all of the remaining people inside the gym instantly look at him because his rubber shoes squeak loudly inside. Lynx stops talking while his phone is still on his ears and glares at Austin who is gazing at him; Eventually, frowning like he wants to start a fight. Mark nervously looks at Austin and smiles awkwardly at Lynx for he is also fretting from Austin's unreasonable stare at him. Lynx wanted to ask Austin arrogantly for he is getting to his nerves since morning and he cannot comprehend anymore what exactly happening to him.