CHAPTER THREE- ZHONG AUSTIN

For almost an hour Austin keeps on back and forth walking side by side while his friends annoyingly watch him. Yangyang constantly glared at him and rolled his eyes and go back to reading a book again. Nana only looks at him when Austin starts to stamp on his feet aggressively but mostly Nana has his own business anyway.

Throughout his friends seems like Mark is the only one worrying about him. "Young master you've been walking almost an hour, I think you should take a rest and worry about everything tomorrow for you still have a jet lag." His butler convinced him politely.

"He cannot rest Mr. Qian, he did something again that he has got to pay off instantly," Yangyang said while sipping his Da-Hong Pao Tea prepared by Butler Qian.

"Hey! If you are here to belittle me take yourself off in my house!" He stubbornly shouts to Yangyang while arrogantly pointing his fingers at him. Yangyang slumped forwardly while putting his two arms down that have been pressed in his open wide legs. He looks fiercely at Austin as he also grips his jaw that makes Mark startled.

"Hey, if you don't want me to strangle you to death make sure you are going to apologize to Asher and Shiro as well." He calmly said to Austin that makes him horrified as he rapidly moved his eyes because of consciousness.

"The headphones seem to be important." Nana rarely speaks up and places his phone in his pocket and looks at Austin with no expression.

"It's pretty obvious for it looks like old stuff she's keeping for so long. Maybe from someone who left or died." Nana said to him and grabs the comic book beside him.

"Left her or someone who died?" Austin nervously screamed in his mind.

"ARRRRRRRRGH!" He is unaware to yell which makes a fictitious echo in his mansion.

"Fine, fine! I will ask forgiveness to Shiro just for Asher's sake!" He said and finally sits down on a sofa.

"Make sure you will do that sincerely! I'm really worried about Ash. I can't reach her contact since she left. She's even absent from her class!" Mark told him while not looking at him for Austin might burst out his unstoppable hardheadedness.

Fortunately, Austin just stares at him and grins at his pinkish soft lips, and chuckles at the same time.

"But don't blame me if Shiro falls in love with me if I did that!"

He sarcastically responds while brushing up his fluffy, symmetrical voluminous black hair.

"Can't believe you still have your courage to joke around." Yangyang asserted as he prepared himself to leave.

"We're going Austin," Nana lazily told him as he swiftly moves towards Yangyang. Mark also pardon himself and taps Austin's shoulder. "Do it properly tomorrow Young master!" Yangyang sarcastically teased him as he is waving his jacket and did not face Austin at the same time.

"Whatever, Xiao Yang of Cháo Yáng!" Austin insists and crossed his arms in disbelief.

"They even bullying me for that Shiro!" he mumbles.

An unexpected image of Shiro falls over his mind as he is about to stand up. He even vividly memorize her facial expression as she expressed her strong death glare to him. His mind makes an abrupt swirl of sensation that tricks his head making him more regretful about the action he exhibited earlier.

"It wasn't my fault! If only she never did that to Asher I- Tsk ARRRRRGH!" He jerks off his head while brushing his hair extensively with his two hands.

The next day, Shiro is preparing herself for the annual orientation of their university. She fixes her white long-sleeve polo tuck in a black pencil-cut skirt that makes her body curvier. She ties her hair and she uses hair iron on her bangs. She looks at herself in the mirror as she is trying to show a little smile on her face.