CHAPTER FIVE - SHIRO'S OTHER SIDE

At the moment she shut the door, all of them hold their breathe and tried to sink in what was happening. A neighbor arched his eyebrows and a sudden crack up came from him before he goes inside his home.

In the meantime, Yangyang rolled his eyes beneath his sunglasses but took his deep sigh after he brushed up his hair again.

"HAHAHAHA," Yangyang give a sudden awkward laugh that makes all of them look at him. 

"She doesn't want us here," Asher said with her shaky voice for she's about to cry again.

"Common' she's just shy like you know who will never get wondered this morning seeing beautiful faces, let's us just knock again," Yangyang boastfully said to them as he trying to reach the doorbell again but suddenly Austin stops it while clenching his fist.

"That girl!" He said with his threatening eyes and recklessly sway Yangyang's arms and push the doorbell aggressively this time.

"Hey! You stupid girl open this gate!" He said while slamming the gate that makes the neighbors peek at him. Mark, Nana, and Yangyang as well as Asher instantly stop him and he still exclaims Shiro's name.

"Tsk calm down peasant!" Yangyang said while gripping his right arms along with Nana and Mark on the left side while Asher shuts his mouth using her hands.

"Who is that?" Shiro's mom asks her. She awkwardly smiles for she is ready to tell lies to her mom and clench her fist from Austin and his company shows up in her home.

"J-just those stupid Survey, ma... hehe," She said that makes her mom suspicious of her.

"SHIRO!" Austin shouts her name again that brings to Shiro's mom drops her kitchen knife down on the table, "I'll check it!" Shiro hastily says to her mom and internally screams.

"No, I'll check it," Her mom widens her eyes and screeches her chair as she takes off from it and steps towards the door.

"Who's that?" A woman with a deep voice makes them stop and it gives them more goosebumps this time.

"That wasn't her," Nana said to his mind.

The gate fiercely opened and they were all startled for they saw a tall woman, with a fair melanin complexion, along with her beautiful but intimidating expression on her face as she glaring at them just like how is Shiro looking at them annoyingly.

"How can I help you?" She politely asks them.

"Is Shiro still in there?" Asher asked Shiro's mom in a calm manner. She wanders her eyes looking at these strangers in front of her along with their fancy cars and themselves to make her wonder how in the world would Shiro will friends with them or rich people like them.

"Shiro," Her mom called her with an authoritative voice that makes all of them nervous especially Shiro herself. Shiro annoyingly walks towards her while scratching her head.

"Is this the survey you were talking about?" Her mom asked her with her fiercely looking gaze. Shiro rolls her eyes and thins her lips tightly controlling herself from the anger she felt.

"No, I mistook them," She said without looking at them even her mom. 

"What do you want from her anyway?" Her mom straightforwardly asked them.

"W-we are here to visit! Our friend Shi—"

"SCHOOLMATE!"

Mark gasped from Shiro's hostile welcome to them as she stubbornly corrected him. Austin shows his annoyed face to Shiro that makes their eyes meet once again like anytime they will showcase a fight in front of other people.