CHAPTER FOUR- CLOSE BUT NOT SO CLOSE

The moment that Austin made a chaotic scenario at the Cháo Yáng Auditorium, seems forgotten by the chaotic himself. He can't stop grinning and clapping all alone while his friends annoyingly watch him again. 

"When Uncle Edison said to her that she's my girlfriend, she suddenly became red like a tomato! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He boastfully says to his friends who are sighing deeply even before from his bratty attitude.

His laugh almost echoes inside his room and his cheeks are turning red, "You called us just to tell your stupid story?" Yangyang suddenly destroyed his blissfulness but then he just shrugged his shoulders and grab some snacks on the table.

"Yeah why? I'm telling you there was nothing to worry about what had happened, Sir Younghyun just gave us a detention letter and Uncle also make sure the media will shut their mouths about me or us even Shiro!" Then he nervously put the bag of snacks on the table and did not look at them.

"Just gave detention letters, WOW," Yangyang exhibited his strong accent as he annoyingly vigor his statement. 

"If I am Shiro I will eventually leave the school and fly away than seeing a demon every day!" Yangyang teasingly told Austin.

[BLAG] A sudden motion of being antagonistic lures Austin as he stands up and whacks the table and Mark gets startled that he almost throws the warm tea on his face. Nana and Yangyang exhibited their we are so done expression to Austin that makes him sit down stubbornly on the sofa.

"S-she's okay you know! She even wants to be friends with me! I knew it!" Yangyang rolls his eyes and doesn't want to talk back anymore at him. 

"What? Why are you acting like that? She even said she wants to know me for ten years!" A deafening sound abruptly ends Austin's words as his friends look at him with doubt. He rapidly moves his eyes and grasps his hair.

"Then what words she exactly said earlier?" Nana breaks the silence while looking deeply at Austin. Austin was almost startled and cannot help himself to blush which makes his face warm.

"She... she said," He suddenly makes a thinking gesture as his point finger swaying back and forth while holding his chin.

"Whatever! I don't know how to duplicate someone's statement!" He explained himself then drink aggressively his flavored drink water.

"WHAT?!" He exclaimed to them as they looked at him again with their doubtful expression. He exhibited a grinning smile while brushing his hair up and cannot help himself to flutter as he remembers Shiro's facial expressions earlier.

"That Asher is weak! It's so damn easy to get with Shiro!" He boastfully said to them. Nana looking at him once again after browsing something on his phone, Yangyang makes a smirk for he has never believed every single word from Austin since the beginning and Mark is the only guy who seems to support him yet feels a hundred percent doubt on himself.

"I wonder what would she say in the detention letter? Is she going to explain how handsome I am?" Austin chuckles again.

"She probably wants to curse you," Yangyang told him without looking at him and Austin surprisingly show his odd behavior again.

"HAHAHAHAHA! If she did that I will be delighted!" He said it while hitting the table and holding his tummy for laughing since the first hour they gathered together.

"What the hell Austin, you just told yesterday that she's the one who might fall for you and now you are acting like that." Mark astonishes Nana and Yangyang for he recklessly let out those words from his tongue.

Nana and Yangyang glance at each other trying to hold their laughter but cannot help it anyway. Austin who is in shock suddenly turns redder than before and he even rapidly moves his eyes badly this time. The embarrassment he feels because of Mark's words who is rarely to speak up like that to him, he impulsively grabs Mark's collar with his threatening eyes on him.