Chapter 15~ its not that...

-3 weeks later-

||Arianas POV||

"Jay I haven't had my, you know, period in a while." I said all innocently. He laughs and replies "that's fine baby there's no need to worry. I can ease that pain if you'd like." pushing him away in disguist, I hop into bed and get under the covers. "someone's eager to sleep." he says laughing. I hide under the warmth of the blanket and Jay jumps inside and tickles me to death. "s-s-stop!" I squeal.he finally does and I can catch my breath.

||Justins POV||

I look at ariana and smile. she's such a sweetheart and I can't keep the secret of her being pregnant for much longer. thankfully the babies will be coming soon and I won't have to feel so guilty. "baby my stomach hurts." she says rubbing her lower belly. I lean in and kiss it, making her giggle. "you're the cutest," I say kissing her cheek. she smiles and then rubs her belly again. "Justin I think something is wrong. I can just tell. its hurts a lot." she said looking worried. I put my finger to her lips to shush her and cuddled her into my arms, and we soon fell asleep.

-3 am-

"Justin!" I hear Ari whisper. "mmhmm?" I ask half asleep. "Jay my period blood bled on to the bed." she said ashamed. I shot up knowing that she can't possibly have her period while pregnant and see the bed sheets. Full of blood. "ow I have really bad cramps." she said arching her back. I help her into the bathroom and then call up Matt. "I just want to make sure you're A-okay." I say smiling. she smiles back and hips back on to the cleanly made bed as Matt walks in moments later.

Squirting the familiar gel on to her stomach, Matt circled the wand around Aris belly until the babies popped up on to the screen. except instead of two there was only one. "you're fine." Matt lied.ariana smiled and I felt upset when I realized another one of our Babies is gone. I cleared my head and helped clean up the bed while I drew ariana a bath. Matt left and we went to sleep.

-next day-

||Arianas POV||

"Agh Justin I really wanna visit my parents." I moan as I get out of bed."why visit them when you can have some of this?" He says pulling down his pants and revealing his hard dick. "oh my god did you really just do that!" I scream. "yep. and I want you." he whispers. grabbing ahold of my body, he pulls off my shirt and leaves me half naked. "I love when you don't wear bras to bed baby girl." he moans. I blush and hide my belly. "im so fat." I say. ignoring me, he pulls down my pants and undies and leaves me naked. "baby I don't wanna do this now." I tell him awkwardly. "I don't care. you do as I say." he says shoving into me. I groan as he starts thrusting and I dig my nails into his back. "mmmm." I say as he squeezes my Boobs and gnaws on my neck. "geeze baby loosen up." he says starting to go even faster. crying now, I scream out as each thrust brings more lust and great feeling. "keep! Going! Justin! Please! Oh my god!" I cried. finally I released and he pulled out to cum on top of me. "that was good baby girl." he chuckles. I pant and smile as I redress and we head downstairs.

||Justins POV||

"Come on, I know what's going on baby girl." I say at my grumpy girl. "it's not that...." she moans. I shrug and decide to make ariana a bet. "I bet you don't taste as good as this strawberry." I say smirking. disguisted, ariana groans and takes the berry from my hand and eats it. "mmmm, I bet I'm way better than a little berry." she says smirking.

I lie ariana on the ground and strip her into only her bra and underwear. spreading her legs and arms out, I slowly stroke a strawberry from her face down to her neck. I lick the juice off and make my lips towards her sweet spot. "hmmm,i think this berry is pretty good." I laugh. she shuts her eyes and bites her lip as I stroke the strawberry down her stomach. I lick the juice off and hear soft moans escaping her lips. I then go to Aris knee and make the berry up towards her thighs. I stroke her thighs and see her panties getting soaked. smiling, I pull them off and finger around until she's satisfied. "thanks baby, I feel better." she said laughing. I smile and help her up.

"My back hurts." she complained as we got in bed. I massaged her back and then her feet, knowing that the baby must be taking a toll on her petite body. we crawl under the covers and go to sleep.