Chapter 18~ Ill Be Savin My Love For You

-1 week later-

||Arianas POV||

"Justin!" I scream from carters nursery. I smile at my baby boy who's learning to take his first steps. Justin runs in startled and then covers his mouth when he sees Carter beginning to walk. "Carter!" He says playfully. Carter walks up to him and I start crying with joy."my baby boy is walking!" I say smiling. Justin scoops him up once he reaches him and kisses him all over."my boy!" He cries. I laugh and then take out a camera to videotape him walking.

A little while later I get a funny feeling in my stomach and I go to lie down. Justin comes in a few minutes after and cuddles with me.

||Justins POV||

"I hate when you don't feel good." I say rubbing Arianas arm. I lean in to kiss her and she pulls away. "Justin I think I'm gonna get sick." she moaned. she ran over to the bathroom and puked in the sink. I held her hair back and then gave her a warm towel. "thanks Jay." she said smiling. she began shaking a little bit and I hugged her to my body."ill be right back." she says escaping my grasp. she returns ten minutes later smiling.

||Arianas POV||

"I'm pregnant." I say proudly holding up the test. Justin scoops me into his arms and kisses me all over. I laugh at his cuteness and he picks me up and carries me downstairs. he plops me on the couch and then runs to carters room to get him.

"Let's go." he states as he pulls me up with his free hand. he hands me Carter and we go to the car. "Where exactly are we going?" I asked curiously. "doctors office. baby I want us To be a normal couple- not some secret that no one can know about." I smile and look at the new terrain. being trapped inside a house in the middle of no where gets lame. this is exciting!

We arrive short after and head inside the office. many pregnant women are in there and I feel awkward being barely 20 and on my second child. some women give me looks but I just smile and hug Carter close to my chest.

"Ariana Bieber?" A lady calls. I stand up and Justin takes Carter from me. I see someone snap a photo and I instantly get nervous. "why'd they just take a picture? Am I wanted or something?" I whisper into Justins ear. "nah baby.who knows why- they probably think you're the cutest." he responds. i detense a little bit and lie down on the bed.

"So ariana, what brings you in today?" Asks the doctor. "I think I'm pregnant." I say, feeling weird about saying those words aloud. "alright then- im going to squirt some gel on your belly so we can take a look." she says smiling. I nod and squeeze Justins hand. Carter begins crying and Justin decides to leave the room with him and get him settled.

"Well, ariana, you're pregnant. only 2 weeks though. congratulations." the doctor says happily."thank you!" I squeal. we do a few more tests and I am told that the baby is a little small but it should be fine. Justin comes back in and I tell him the news. "yay! Another baby!" He cries. he hugs me tightly and we walk out. Carter is illegally sitting in the car so we rush out and laugh at ourselves. "Jay next time we can't leave him in the car." I say motioning to Carter. "I know baby girl, But it's okay." he says. we drive home and the whole ride Justin keeps a hand on my belly.

||Justins POV||

"I think we should move. somewhere nicer and where we can be public with our relationship." I tell Ariana. she nods and places Carter into his crib and kisses his forehead. we walk out of the nursery and discuss. "I think we should move to florida. it's so nice there!" She suggests. I nod and go online to look for houses. I find a lovely and huge house that'll fit us, carter, the new baby, and maybe even some more children. I show ari and she smiles yes. we decide to fly down next week and settle then.

-1 week later-

"Come on baby girl wake up." I say nudging ariana. she groans and gets up slowly. the car was already packed so all we needed was carter, of course.i went to pick him up because I didn't want ariana to strain her back and we drove off.

We arrive at the airport and board our flight. I reserved seats with extra space so we can lie back completely. I have a private jet but we packed it to the brim with our furniture. As the plane takes off, Carter gets fidgety and Ariana has no choice but to publicly breastfeed him.

"Baby please, don't show my boobs to everyone." I whisper. "They're not yours, justin." she says laughing. I keep quiet and look out the window.

-2 hours later-

||Arianas POV||

I feel my stomach tense and i jolt up. Justin wakes up from his sleep and I hand Carter, who was resting his head on my lap, over to Justin. "baby something's wrong." I say nervously. "What is it?" He asks worried. I shrug and get up to use the bathroom. When I reach the small room I shut the door and sit down on the toilet. I almost faint when I see blood. I quickly pull my pants back up and rush back to Justin. "baby wha-" "im bleeding Justin!" I almost yell,cutting him short. I start crying and people look over. Justin hugs me and I start shaking. did the baby, die?

We land an hour later and immediately Justin takes me to a hospital. carrying Carter in one hand, he helps me in with the other and a nurse brings me into a room. "Okay ariana we are going to lie you down right away." a doctor says. he squirts gel on my belly and I start shaking more and more. The doctors eyes tell me something's wrong and when I look at Justin my heart melts. he has tears trying to come down from his eyes and when the doctor turns to face us, Justin breaks down. I feel so many emotions as the doctor tells me that I've had a miscarriage.