Chapter 16~ the expected and unexpected

-2 months later-

||Arianas POV||

I've been proven wrong many times before. hell, I'm always wrong. but something tells me that I'm right this time.

Every single time I stand up for even two minutes my feet ache and my back kills. my stomach isn't that big, but it's bigger than it ever has been. Justin has been oddly quiet Lately and laying low on the sex- which is something I know he craves more than anything.

"Baby girl, want a massage?" He asks casually as he comes in with a tray of assorted fruits. "yes please!" I squeal. he places the tray on my lap and I cross my legs so he can easily get to my back. I moan in pleasure as he relieves my back and it's muscles. "stop your moaning, you're making me horny." he says. "Justinnnn." I groan. "sorry baby girl, but it's true. my dick misses you." I turn to see his cock sticking up and I tease him by placing my hands around it. I don't take it too far for my back hurts once again and he continues my massage. Justin groans in frustration and I chuckle as I toss a berry into my mouth.

-1 month later-

||Justins POV||

I've lost track of what month Ari is on and something tells me that she's nearing her ninth month. I wrap my arms around her stomach and sit beside her on the bed. "Wanna go for a walk?" I ask her. she shakes her head and pulls out my phone and plays angry birds. I kiss her cheek and I admire her tiny fingers tapping away at the screen. suddenly she jolts forward and drops my phone on to the floor. "Baby girl you alright?" I ask panicked. she swallows and puts her hands on her stomach. "Jay, something's wrong." she managed to whisper. she welps out in pain and I begin to get worried. shit is she in labor? Running up towards the door, I go downstairs and call Matt using my home phone.

M- sup man.
J- dude I think Aris in labor.
M- Uh oh
J- I know! What do I do
M- want me to come?
J- no! Then she'll know I knew and hate me.
M- okay. well just get her calmed down and make sure she breathes. strip her down and get her comfortable and spread her legs and tell her to push. simple- Youve done this before man.
J- yah I guess. thanks bro.
M- anytime man.

I run back upstairs and find ariana holding back tears. "baby girl I hate seeing you This way." I cooe. she clenches her teeth and shuts her eyes. breathing in and out heavily, she leans back on to the pillow once the contraction Is over.

"Everything alright baby girl?" I ask once ariana is more calm. "mmhmm. it feels like I'm in labor but I can't be- must be bad period cramps." she said. not doing what Matt told me to do,i cuddled ariana close and just rubbed her belly hoping that it'd go away.

A few minutes later I feel the bed soak up and notice Arianas water must've broke. "how you doing baby girl?" I ask. she doesn't respond and instead lets out a wail loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear. "shh baby it's alright." I cooe. "no Justin. something's wrong! I think I'm having a baby!" She cried. I pretended to be shocked and said "what! You're kidding!" She clutched her belly and screamed with the next contraction. I pulled the covers off the bed and began taking her clothes off.

"What the hell?"she asked as I reached for her shirt. "we need to deliver your baby ari." I told her. she screamed and I pulled the shirt along with her pants off. when I pulled her panties Down I saw part of the head already coming out. "Okay ari, big push okay?" I asked. she nodded and with the next contraction she squeezed with all her might. her little body shook as we neared the end of the push and she breathed in a heavy breath. "oh my lord Justin! This hurts so much!" She cried."i know baby but it's almost over." i reassured her.

The next contraction came and soon we were a push away. "come on ari, last one." I cheer. she shakes her head and I spread her legs out even farther for more result. "AGHHH!" She shouted as the baby slid out and a beautiful cry filled the room. "it's a boy!" I cheered, she smiled and rested her head on the pillow,out of breath. I cut the cord and wrapped our son up as I handed him to ari. she smiled and laughed when he smiled. his little fingers curled over the blanket and ari kissed his temple. I smiled at the gorgeous sight and felt teary eyed.

||Arianas POV||

I CANNOT believe that I just gave birth! I didn't know I was pregnant! My beautiful son that I was hoping was a daughter smiled up at me and all I could do was laugh and smile at his cuteness. Justin brought him to The guest room which had some of Chanels old furniture in it. I started crying thinking about not having my baby girl and Justin came over to my side. "baby girl what's wrong?" He asked.i sniffled and said "chanel is gone! I don't have a daughter Jay! I want a daughter!" He laughed and replied "we can get started on a daughter in a few weeks." I nod and for once actually agreed to have sex with Justin.

Throughout the night I had to continuously get up and feed our son.we decided to name him Carter which supposedly was Justins dads name. Carter is one of the happiest things that happened to me other than Chanel and being kidnapped by Justin. his love and the children we've made truly shows that we were meant to be after all :)