Chapter 42~ date night

-2 months later-
||Ariana||

"Happy birthday chase!" I screamed over to my boy. he smiled wide and blew out the candles on the cake that I held. Justin held Claire in his arms while Connor and Carter held presents. "I can't believe you're six!" I cooed. "I'm eight, mom." Carter  bragged. "oh I know lovie, but I can't believe how big chase is getting!" I said picking him up. Claire giggled and Connor put his face up against her to kiss her. they have the cutest sibling bond! We all head over to the kitchen where streamers hung and balloons filled the ceiling. after eating some delicious cake, i breastfed Claire and we went outside in our yard to play.

The New York City atmosphere is definitely different than in florida. it has weirder smells in some places and there are skyscrapers galore. out of our neighborhood, streets have trash all over them and few trees can be seen. our small neighborhood is clean, smells nice,and has many trees and parks- perfect for our family. I truly think that moving out here was a great idea.

Today I can officially have sex. yes, I know, that's a weird day to have marked down on my calendar, but for Justin and I it's an exciting day for us. we haven't done it in months- and I mean it! Justin is so eager and I must admit that I am too. we aren't going to tonight because it's chases birthday but tomorrow Justin and I have a special date night planned. kelly is going to take the kids, even Claire, and have them sleepover at their apartment for the night.

I'm so excited to get a break from being a mom. although I love it, I haven't had a break in years. tomorrow will definitely be a fun night for me.

||Justin||

I dropped the kids off at Kelly's and then went back to the apartment. Ariana was waiting in a tight black dress and my mouth watered at the sight. "boy am I ready for tonight." I said licking my lips. "you just wait, naughty boy." she whispered  seductively. I grabbed her hand and we head to the restaurant.

"Boy, it's crazy how old we are." Ari laughed. "were not old, we still have our looks." I smirked. "Justin- I'm 28 and you're 30! Where has time gone? Heck, we used to be the party type and now we sit at home with our kids."  I smirked. "those parties are some of the reasons for our kids." she giggled and then took my hand in hers. "Jay, while we can, maybe we can go live a little tonight. you know, go to a club, be young again." I thought for a moment and nod. "lets be young baby girl."

We arrived at the club and loud music blasted into my ears. "baby I don't know." I said unsure. "trust me, it'll be great." Ari reassured me. we walked in and immediately were handed drinks. "don't be a scaredy cat,silly." Ariana giggled as she took a cup and chugged it. "You are going to be so hungover tomorrow." I grinned. "heck, it's always worth it. lets go over there!" Ariana pointed to the dance floor. I nod and took a drink from the guy. one cup can't hurt!

A few more drinks later I could tell Ariana was drunk. she began grinding against my body and it drove me nuts. "baby please, don't tease me like this." I whispered. "then let's go." she smiled. she then dragged me outside. I picked her up and as I walked us to the car, she began nibbling on my neck. "Baby please." I begged. I felt myself getting hard. "lets have sex." she squealed. "not yet baby. plus I don't know since you're drunk." I said sighing. we hopped in the car and she placed her hand on my dick. "I feel you Justin." she smirked. "baby just wait." I urged myself to say. we drove a few minutes and finally arrived home. I helped Ariana out of the car and she was extremely wobbly. "whoo it's like a roller coaster!" She laughed. "aw jeez." I sighed again.

As we got closer to the bedroom Ari started to undress. "baby we should wait. you're too drunk." I said. "no! I wanna do it now!" She said. she stripped till she was completely naked and I felt myself get even harder. the sight of her gorgeous body killed me! I undressed myself and shoved her on to the bed. she was extremely wet and I loved it.

I fingered my way to her area and she arched her back as I pressed against it. "please Justin, just go in!" She screamed. I shoved my dick into her and she screamed out in delight. "Oh my god, I've missed this!" I groaned. "me too!" She yelled. I started moving in and out and she dug her nails into the bed. the bed itself was slamming against the wall but It felt so good that I couldn't stop. "You're so tight baby." I grunted. I forced Ariana to ride me and she did. not long after, I felt myself about to cum. "oh my god! YESS!" She moaned out. "mmm!" I groaned. A few more thrusts and I squeezed her as I came inside her. She squealed and I felt her tighten. "That was amazing." Ari said out of breath. we laid beside each other and Ariana instantly fell asleep. I did soon after and felt the most pleased that I have in months.

||Ariana||

"Oh my lord! My head!" I groaned. I felt around the bed and noticed I was completely naked. I felt myself breathing heavily and I started freaking out. "j-j-Justin what happened?" I whispered. he groaned and said "we had sex, remember?" I felt my head spinning and I looked around. I don't remember anything! I struggled to get out of the bed and fell over when I did so. Justin helped me back into bed and explained what had happened. "you got drunk last night and I guess now you're hungover." he shrugged, still tired from waking up so early. "I can't believe we did it and I can't remember! Damn that was supposed to be special jay!" I moaned. "I known baby, but you got naked and you know I can't resist you. you'll be fine." he reassured me. I nod and went into the bathroom to pee. we had go go get the kids in an hour-the only thing I could remember- so I got dressed and Justin drove us both over to kellys.

We picked up the kids and I was so dizzy that I couldn't even say hello. They all questioned me but I didn't respond. I felt so sick. We drove home and I tried to remember if we even used a condom. my head spun so much
That I forgot to check anything and went to sleep immediately.