Chapter 10~ A new life

-1 month later-

It's 2:03 am according to my little clock that sits beside my bed. I sit up and feel the worst pain I've ever felt shoot across my abdomen. "oh crap." I say as it gets even worst. "I pick up the phone and dial the number that the court gave me.
Court-Hello?
A- hi, (pause for "owwww!") um im in labor and the judge said my husband could be released for the b-OWWWW-irth.
Court- yes miss I'll inform your husband. relax and we'll have him ready in ten minutes.

I hang up and my mom walks in. "honey what's wrong?" She asks worried. "mom im in l-" I begin to say until a huge puddle forms under my legs. I scream as the pain becomes unbearable and my mom helps me up into the car. "damnit baby this is why you wait till you're older!" She said. I moaned as the pain slowly seeped away at the end of the contraction.

||Justins POV||

The guard just informed me that Ariana is in labor and they're allowing me to go.running out,i see Arianas car pull up and I hop in. "oh my baby girl!" I cry as I see her. she smiles but then screams as a contraction takes over her small body. I squeeze her hand and help her breathe through it. "man that was the hardest one yet." she said softly. I kissed her and massaged her back as we pulled up at the hospital.

"Alright miss grande." a nurse began. "its mrs bieber." I corrected her. she nodded and continued. "mrs grande the baby wants out now. we are going to have to have you push immediately." she says as I help spread Arianas legs apart. the nurse tells us only one person can stay and as much as she begs mrs grande is told to leave. I hold Arianas arm as she prepares to push.

"Alright ariana you ready?" The nurse asks. she nods and starts counting. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and release." the nurse said. ariana let out a welp as she started crying. I looked down and saw that the head was barely out. "come on baby girl, you're doing great." I said to Ariana. she squeezed with all her might and at the end let out an adorable but painful sounding noise. "aw baby." I said cooeing her. she whimpered as she pushed the head out. "good job Ariana! A few more and you'll have a baby girl!" The nurse said.

"Push ari push!" I cheered. "Owwww omg my god this hurts so much OWWWW!" She screeched. She squeezed my hand as the baby slid out with a last push and ariana sighed in relief. the room filled with the most precious cry and we both stared at or beautiful baby girl.

"Good job baby." I said smiling. "thank you Justin. I love you." she said breathing heavily. "that was totally worth it!" She said grinning at our baby.

A few hours later we were dismissed and I was told I need to return back to jail. "no Justin! She needs you! Chanel needs you!" She cried. yes, chanel bieber is our gorgeous daughters name. "baby girl I wish I could but they'll get me if I dont. I'll be out in 9 months. then we can work on baby #2."I said laughing. she smiled and started bawling as I was brought back into my cell. "we love you!" Ariana cried out. "love you too!" I answered.