Thank you❤️

GUYS!

The end has finally been written. This feeling is bitter-sweet. I can't believe this is the end. The end of "Hostage" and the end of  "One More Time."

This has been an AMAZING journey, the continuous support has been so crazy. We never thought we'd get this much support and it's just so cool.

I can't believe we started this all back in JANUARY. You guys are insane, if you're from the beginning or even if you're new thank you so much for sticking around. I know sometimes the writing wasn't very good, and there were times where I wouldn't upload for weeks, but thank you so much for sticking around till the end!

We really hope you enjoyed these stories as much as we did. We love portraying these characters and writing all these ideas into the story.

This is has been so crazy and we really want to thank all of you <3 without you guys this wouldn't have happened.

A big thank you to the content creators as well (ily Dream🧎‍♀️)

This honestly has been amazing and I'm so sad to let it go, but there are NEW stories to come.

It's not over! If you enjoyed this, we're currently working on MORE fanfics. New stories and new beginnings.

If you're interest I really recommend reading our new fanfic. It'll be much more professional than this one and much more thought out. It's a dsmp Hunger Games au fanfic, based around mostly the Dream Team (George, Dream, and Sapnap) it's angsty and it involves subtle ships/romance. We've spent a long time working on it and we'd really appreciate it if you checked it out!

It's up on this page already and it's called "Death before Love" so if you enjoyed this story you can go check that one out if you want to continue reading our works :)

Thank you guys so much honestly ❤️ love you all, check out our new fanfic, this isn't the end! <3

ENDING EXPLAINED:

*SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE ENDING*

-When Sapnap dies, he tells Dream "not to do it," implying not to kill y/n.

-Wilbur, Techno and Sapnap were all in on Dream's plan to kill y/n from the beginning. Which is why Sapnap appeared out of nowhere to "help" Dream.

-Dream was supposed to kill y/n in the beginning of "Hostage" but ended up falling in love with her instead.

-Sapnap sacrifices himself to tell Dream not kill y/n because he realizes how much y/n really cares about him.

-In the epilogue it skips to around half a year after y/n's death. It shows that Wilbur actually lied to everyone, telling them that he was the one who killed Dream and that Dream was the one who killed y/n. When in reality, Wilbur killed y/n and Dream ended up killing himself. Which means no one knows the truth of what happened.

-Until the end Dream is seen as the bad guy when it was truly Wilbur's fault.

That's all in case the ending was unclear to you! <3

Thank you all again, that's all for now!

Make sure to go check out "Death Before Love" I hope to see you all there!

-Daniella and Milo💚