Not An Update BUT-

Okay, okay, but hear me out.

In Greek mythology, there's the goddess Artemis, right? Do you know what Artemis is the goddess of? She's the goddess of the hunt. And (minor spoilers) wanna know who becomes the Queen of the Hunting Competition?

Fucking. Penelope.

And wanna know who the lover of Artemis was? Callisto.

Callisto was a huntress of Artemis and had taken a vow of chastity like all the other huntresses. In Ancient Greece sex was only seen as valid when there was at least one man involved (basically).

So Artemis and Callisto could fuck without Callisto breaking her vow (and they did, a lot). The two were deeply, deeply in love but then (like in most Greek mythology stories) fucking Zeus came along and ruined everything.

Lightning fuckboy had his eyes on Callisto but knew he couldn't approach her the same way he had others because of her vow. But one day he saw Artemis and Callisto and was like, 'yup, that's the way in.'

So he approaches Callisto transformed as Artemis and he essentially raped her, with Callisto, of course, not knowing shit. I don't want any Callisto slander here, got it?

Fast forward and Callisto realizes she's pregnant and doesn't know how the fuck that could've happened because as far as she knows, she was just suddenly pregnant. She hides this from Artemis by avoiding her, and being upset that her girlfriend is ignoring her, Artemis seeks out Callisto.

She discovers that Callisto is pregnant when Artemis sees her belly when comes across her while she was bathing, and understandably goes berserk because that means her girlfriend cheated on her. Which we is know is not the case but Artemis doesn't that and Callisto doesn't have an explanation for it either.

Heartbroken and angry, Artemis kicks Callisto out of her party of huntresses.

And to add even more to this shitshow, Hera discovers that Zeus cheated on her again and seeks out Callisto and turned her into a bear in a fit of rage. There are other versions but I'll stick to this one.

And what does Penelope come across during the Hunting Competition, a bear.

It goes on and Callisto gives birth to her son, who ends up killing her while hunting, and turns into the constellation Ursa Major.

So what am I trying to say? That Kwon Gyeoeul is brilliant and that there's no way that this is all a coincidence thank you for coming to my Ted Talk I thought of all this while I was in the shower.