Part 1

Izuku woke up at five in the morning just as he always did, and prepared to train with All Might. He slipped his t shirt over his head, put on his shoes and walked out the door to his dorm as quietly as he could, as to not wake anybody up while they were sleeping. But surprisingly, when he got outside he caught Iida on his way out to the training field. He had apparently been taking a morning run, so they greeted each other quickly but happily and went on their way.

"Ah, good morning, young Midoriya!" He was greeted by All Might when he arrived at their training spot. "Good morning, All Might! Just the usual warm-ups today? Or something else?" All Might was just about to say something as he suddenly went back to his skinnier form as he coughed up blood, causing a sudden yell of surprise from Izuku. " Training will not be as long today, actually. I've been called to a meeting by Nezu, so I have to be there on time", he said as he wiped the blood off the corner of his mouth.
"Oh, okay! Sounds good, then."

They trained to help a bit more with shoot style and black whip, then more on aim and being able to keep One for All constantly running in his body even when he doesn't train or fight, to help Izuku keep it going longer in battle.

They ended with training around noon, and All Might was on his way again in his muscle form. Izuku walked back to the dorms, planning to shower then chill out in the main area with everyone else. He picked up his phone and saw that he had received a message from Kirishima.

💪🪨-Hey dude! Just letting you know that Todoroki and Bakugou made lunch for everyone, so hurry back!

Izuku smiled at the thought of Bakugou's very occasional generosity, and the many possible food ideas of what they could have made caused his stomach to rumble. He put his phone in his pocket and started to run the rest of the way.

_________________________________

Once he got to the building, he walked inside after catching his breath outside the door. He was greeted by Kirishima and handed a water bottle. Todoroki and Bakugou had ended up deciding on soba, but of course with a spice added. Courtesy of Bakugou. "The food was very good you guys, thank you," Izuku said as he stood up from his seat to go up to his room. "Of course it is, dumbass, I made it." Todoroki added a 'we' to his sentence to replace the 'I' and caused Bakugou to start yelling at him. Izuku sighed with tiny laughter as he went upstairs.

After his shower, Midoriya went to plop down on his bed to rest a bit. He stared at the ceiling, thinking random thoughts here and there. Suddenly he felt a buzz from his pocket, indicating he got a text from someone.
"...Rody?"
It had been long since they had last talked. They had not much time to talk to eachother, considering the time differences. So it brought a smile to his face every time he was able to receive a text from him. He opened the text so he could read it better than in the box that had popped up.

-Hey, Deku. It's been a while since we've been able to talk, I hope your doing well. How's your hero work going? You haven't missed a whole lot over here, sorry I don't have any stories for you.-

He tried to be quick to respond, though he didn't have much of a clue of what to say to him.

-Hey Rody! It really has been too long since we talked last, sorry I haven't had much time😅. You're not missing a whole lot over here either, just been training and hanging out with friends I guess. Kacchan did almost blow up a building though! It was nothing new, but still interesting.-

Izuku laughed at his phone as Rody sent an emoji to show concern, but he knew it was a joke. Maybe.

He set his phone down on his desk and turned off his desk lamp. With that, he got under his bed covers and slowly drifted off.

[SUP.

So that's the first chapter, hope it's good enough🙃. We'll see where it goes, but I kind of like it right now. ALSO IF YOU HAVENT READ IT, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING THE FANFIC "Of Postcards and Paper Planes" IT GOT ME IN MY FEELS WAYY TO MUCH]