Part 6

The sun was shining through the window into Rody's eyes when he woke up. He pulled his hand up to cover the light, squinting his eyes. He stretched his arms out, then got up to close the curtains.

"Oh, Rody! Good morning!"

Rody jumped slightly at the sudden entrance Izuku had made.

He turned around to face him after the curtains were closed and laughed nervously at Izuku.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Izuku walked closer to Rody laughed at his facial expression. "It's alright, I just didn't expect it."

Rody started to rub the back of his head. "Thank you for hanging out with me last night, after those two went to bed." Izuku smiled at him. "It was fun, and the stars were beautiful. You were pretty tired though, huh?" Rody gave him a confused look as Izuku's cheeks slowly tinted red. Suddenly the thoughts of last night came back to Rody. He felt his cheeks grow hot as well.

"OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO FALL ASLEEP ON YOU IT WAS JUST A LONG DAY."

Rody put his hands on his head as Izuku stared at him.

After a bit Izuku waved him off and smiled kindly. "Don't worry about it, it's fine!" He laughed a little bit and scratched the back of his neck. Rody looked up at him for a second then down at his lap. "So, is that how you charm people all the time?" Izuku slowly removed his hand from his neck. "What do you mean?"

"That smile of yours. It must really get you places, huh?"

Izuku felt his face heat up a bit as the words left Rody's mouth. Rody looked at him again and smiled. "It's really something."

With a now flushed face, Izuku started waving his hands frantically in front of him. Though he was talking, he really didn't have any idea what he was saying. Rody laughed at him as he was freaking out, probably a bit too flustered to say anything that made much sense. "Did I seriously just say that to him?!"

After breakfast was done, Roro and Lala were playing hide and seek with each other while Rody and Izuku sat awkwardly next to each other on the couch. They watched them run back and forth looking for each other, a few minutes after hearing them yell at the other that they found them.

The two came running over to Rody and Izuku and started jumping up and down. "Can we listen to music??" Rody nodded to them and pulled out his phone. "Is this playlist okay?"

Roro and Lala nodded and started to sit down on the floor in front of them and start drawing with things that had been out already. Rody started looking through the songs then finally decided on one.

Izuku put his phone down and got up to grab his sketchbook from the other room. Once he had returned. He sat down and pulled his pencil off the edge of the page and started to sketch.

He drew guidelines for a body, then slowly started to outline where he wanted everything. His eraser left a couple smudges on the paper, but it still looked okay.

He started to hear humming next to him, that slowly turned into singing. He looked over at Rody, who was singing along with the song that was on. He was singing softly, so he wasnt heard by the entire room. But you could hear him just enough if you listened.

"When marimba rhythms start to play, dance with me, make me sway."

"Like the lazy ocean hugs the shore, pull me close, sway me more."

Izuku looked up all the way now, watching him sing so casually. "Rody, you're voice is amazing.." He put his pencil down on the paper. Rody quickly turned his head to look at him, suprised almost. "What?" He made it seem as though he didn't know he was singing out loud.

"Your singing voice. I've never heard it, it's amazing," Izuku said as he smiled.Rody's face turned red. "Oh! Uh-thank you!" He said smiling nervously back at Izuku. Rody looked back down, and Izuku picked up his pencil again. From a glance though, Izuku could see Rody covering his face with his hand. In a flustered or embarrassed way.

Strange.

[IVE BEEN DEAD IM SORRY-

FUN FACT THO FOR THE SONG RODY WAS SINGING I WAS GONNA LET YOU GIYS CHOOSE, then started listening to music while I finished this LMAOO

SORRY AGAIN THIS TOOK SO LONG BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT]