Part 10

Izuku woke to Rody shaking his arm lightly in an attempt to wake him up. He slowly opened his eyes and had to blink a couple times, in order to let his eyes adjust to the light from the late morning.

"Good morning sleepy." Rody sat at the end of the bed as Izuku began to sit up. He looked around the room for a second, then down at his phone on the bed next to him. He picked it up and used his Face ID to open it to see the message from All Might. Rody lifted his head a bit with curiosity.

"Who's that?" Izuku stopped his texting to reply. "All Might." Rody sort of nodded his head back as an "I see".

"Hope you're enjoying yourself, young Midoriya. Say hello to Rody for me." He read it out loud for Rody to hear. Rody smiled. "Are you enjoying yourself, young Midoriya? Are you having a delightful time?"
Izuku felt himself heat up a bit from the comment. That had always been something about Rody he found himself flustered over, Those types of comments.

"Sometimes I think you might be in love with yourself," Izuku said to him as he turned his head away. "What, you can't hold eye contact, freckles?" Izuku quickly shot up from the bed and started to walk away. "I'm going to check on Roro and Lala. Come if you want or don't bye!" Rody laughed as he bolted out of the room. It was then he had realized that Roro and Lala had already started making noise in the other room while he was with Izuku. He sighed as he got up and followed close behind Izuku.

"Im gonna go on a run," Izuku decided. He and Rody had just been sitting around and watching Roro and Lala come in and out playing. "Alright. You get some nice views around here."

Izuku went into the room he slept in and found his earbuds in his bag. I never changed out of these clothes last night, did I? He slipped out of the shirt he had worn the night before and put on a plain white shirt, then grabbed his jacket and left the room.

He said goodbye to everyone, and went on his way.

Rody was still hanging out inside, on his phone now. He was looking through all of his photos as he occasionally looked up at his siblings to make sure they weren't in trouble. He was mostly just scrolling mindlessly, since he already knew what all the pictures were. He would slow down each time he got to a patch of pictures that had him and Izuku in them, which lead him into thinking. How did this possibly happen? And in a matter of, what, a day or two? Sure, we liked each other for some time but..
He turned off his phone and leaned his head back on the couch, smiling.