Part 5

After they all had dinner, they went outside to hang out for a while. Even though it was dark, Roro and Lala started a game of tag between the two of them, and started to run around. Rody and Izuku sat down in the grass, making sure they were out of the way of the game. Izuku pulled out his phone and checked the time. "It's 8:30 already?" He looked up at Rody. "It's fine, I'm not much worried about time. Unless you have a bed time?" Izuku set down his phone and smiled. "Right, okay. Oh!" He grabbed his phone again and unlocked it. "Do you wanna see some pictures I took to show you?" "Sure,you seem excited."

Izuku pulled up his photos and started to show off the pictures he took from Japan, some of pretty sights, some from the top of a building looking down on the city. He scrolled to one of the school with a sunset in the backround. "Wow, that's your school?" Rody looked at the picture in awe at how big it was. Izuku smiled and laughed a little. "Yeah, that's it." He put his phone back in his pocket and looked up at the sky, slowly leaning backwards. He was lying down on the grass, looking back and forth between the sky and Rody as he was looking at the stars.

Rody looked down at Izuku. "Hey, you okay? You went quiet." Izuku looked up at him. "Yeah, I'm perfect, just chilling." Rody smiled down at him. "I'm really glad you're here, Izuku. And I'm glad you get to stay so long." Rody lay down next to Izuku and turned his head to look at him. Izuku folded his hands and put them on his chest and turned his head. "Your eyes look really cool in starlight, did you ever notice that?" Rody felt his cheeks slowly heat up a bit at the comment Izuku made. "No I didn't, really," he said. There was a sudden yawn from one of the younger siblings, making Rody sit up slowly. "Bed time, huh? You tired?" They both nodded, worn out from their games. Rody stood up, telling Izuku he would be back in a minute.Once he was up they headed inside so Roro and Lala could go to bed.

Once they had been put in bed, Rody joined Izuku back outside and lay back down next to him. Rody sighed of exhaustion, looking back over at Izuku. They talked about random things for a bit, going back and forth. Izuku raised his hand to the sky, his palm facing the opposite way of him. He felt a sudden grip on it and it was pulled down. Rody had taken his hand and was looking at it in an odd way. "I never noticed how many scars you had, you get yourself beat up this much huh?" He ran his finger over his scar as he looked back over at Izuku. It took them both a couple seconds to comprehend what was happening before both of their faces turned a red color. Rody whipped his hands away and apologized. Izuku laughed at the sudden panic Rody had. He brought his hand back down and lay it on the grass.

After sitting in a bit of silence, Izuku heard a yawn from Rody. He looked over at him and saw him with his eyes closed. He shook him gently. "Hey, if you're tired let's go inside, Kay?" Rody nodded and got up slowly. When they were both up, they went inside and sat on the couch to chill. Izuku pulled his earbuds out of his pocket and plugged them into his phone. He turned on some music and put on of the buds in his right ear, offering the other to Rody sitting next to him. Rody took it and started to listen with Izuku.

After listening for a bit, Izuku felt weight on his shoulder. He looked over and saw Rody had fallen asleep. He put his phone in his pocket and lay his head back to soon fall asleep as well.

[NO WORDS. HOW ARE THERE ALMOST 1000 READSS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. IM TRYING TO UPDATE AS MICH AS I CAN BUT I RUN OUT OF IDEAS SOMETIMES BUT NOW THAT BREAK IS COMING UP ILL TRY TO UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE OR TWICE.

Also it might be a bit late but I think I might make a Christmas chapter, not related to the story but just a short oneshot

K BYEE: ]