Part 3

It was raining outside, so Midoriya hadn't gone on his morning run. He got up early enough to shower before everyone else, then going back to his room to finish the papers he hadn't finished cleaning from the night before. After that he made his bed, fixing his pillows, then went to go out to the main floor to make breakfast. When he opened his door, he found All Might with his fist up, most likely about to knock.

"Oh, good morning All Might!" He smiled up at him, even though he was a bit shorter in his deflated form. "Good morning, young Midoriya. I hope you slept well." Izuku realized that they were just standing in his doorway. "Did you want to come inside and sit down?" He moved to the side of the door showing the entrance to his room. "No, thank you, what I have to tell you won't take long."

"Okay, what's up? Is there something wrong?" All Might shook his head. "We're you heading downstairs? I can talk to you down there if you were about to do something okay?" So they headed downstairs and into the kitchen. Izuku opened the fridge looking for things he could use for a breakfast while All Might leaned against the kitchen counter. "So what was the news?" He grabbed eggs out of the fridge and sausage from the freezer. "I've been called to a conference meeting in Otheon." Izuku stared at him as he closed the fridge. "Oh yeah? What for?" "I'm not sure yet, but I wanted to tell you." Izuku looked at him confused. "But why tell me first? Shouldn't this be something the teachers and principal Nezu know first?"

"I wanted to tell you because I have a plus one ticket."

He nearly spat out the water he was drinking. "Are you serious??" All Migjt smiled at him. "I thought you might want to go with me." Izuku smiled as he thanked him for letting him go. He could've chosen anybody, he was just being nice. "Ah! I forgot about breakfast! Thank you again, All Might! I'll start packing as soon as I can! When do we leave?"

"Well the latest we can leave is Monday, in which case you wouldn't attend school, but if you're ready fast enough we can leave whenever, even later today if you want." Izuku flipped his egg in the pan as he thought. "After breakfast I can start packing, it shouldn't take long. So could we possibly leave later today?" "That's fine with me, I'm already packed. Oh, one more thing, young Midoriya." Izuku looked up from the pan. "What is it?" "I want you to leave your hero suit here. While I might have to do some work, I want you to take this chance to take a break. You've been working hard lately."

"Okay, then I'll leave it here. I'm almost done, just need to eat." All Might started towards the exit of the dorms. "Why don't you tell your friend that you're going? He'll be excited, I'm sure." "Actually, I think I'll keep it a surprise." "Okay, then I'm off!" With that, All Might left Midoriya to his breakfast.

[Time skip to after breakfast]

When he only had a couple shorts left to pack, he picked up his phone and checked the time. 11:35. Great, he had plenty of time. He zipped up his suitcase when he finished and went out the door. He and All Might agreed to meet at a bus stop by UA to take to the airport.
When he got there, Aizawa was waiting with All Might. He walked up to them while they were talking, waiting before he said hello. "Hey Midoriya," Aizawa said to him when he started to walk. "Yes sir?" Aizawa put his hand on Izuku's shoulder and smiled. "Please be careful okay. You never know what could happen. Don't come back with any new scars, got that?" Izuku smiled up at him. "I promise." As the bus pulled up to the stop, All Might picked up his bag and gestured to Izuku to follow him. When they got on, they started towards the back of the bus where two empty seats were. Izuku slid his case under his seat and pulled out his phone with his earbuds plugged in. He put one of them into his ear and started his music, and pulled out his sketchbook. He had been working on body anatomy for the past week. He thought he had been getting better at it, though it seemed everytime he was able to perfect something, he found another problem with his drawings. After all, the artist is their worst critic.

When he had finished sketching, he set his stuff back into his backpack and slowly fell asleep while still having his music on.

"...Young Midoriya, wake up. We're at our stop." He woke up to All Might lightly shaking him. "Are we already? I feel like it's only been minutes." All might grabbed his backpack and put it on the seat next to him. "Well, you'll be able to sleep a bit longer when we're on the plane." Izuku grabbed his suitcase and sling his backpack over his shoulder. They walked off the bus, and took a short walk to the airport. "That's our flight, over there," All Might pointed to his right. The light up sign above the door stated "Otheon". Izuku smiled as he started to run over with excitement. He had to wait for All Might to catch up.

When they got on the plane, they found their seats and got settled. "You can sleep now, if you want, it's going to be quite a while until we get there. Might as well try to pass time," All Might said as he sat down. "Right."  He put his earbuds back in as he fell asleep again.

[MY PHONE IS AT 3% SO I GOTTA HURRY WITH THE OUTRO. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE ATTENTION THIS IS GETTING. ILL UPDATE AGAIN ASAP. :]