Christmas Oneshot :D

[WE MADE IT. 1K READSSS THANK TOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE ON THIS STORY I DIDNT KNOW HOW WELL IT WOULD DO.

This chapter is not an actual part of the story, just a little thing for the Holidays. AND. Izuku is on a trip to Otheon in this.Enjoy and Merry Christmas to anyone that celebrates it!

BYE
O and we're gonna say Rody and Izuku are together >:]

"RODY WAKE UP!"

Rody got woken up by Roro and Lala at 7 in the morning on Saturday, suddenly startled from his sleep. He sat up quickly thinking something was wrong, while the two climbed onto the bed. "What's going on? Are you hurt or something?" They started to laugh at him. "No, it's Christmas morning!" Rody started to laugh when Roro and Lala told him that, feeling he should have known he would be woken up early because of the holiday.

He looked over to where Izuku had been sleeping, to see he wasn't next to him anymore. "Where's Deku?" He looked back at his siblings as they started to get off the bed. "He's already downstairs, he told us to wake you up."

A sudden knock came from the door, before Izuku wipe Ed it a couple seconds after he knocked. The two boys smiled at eachother, before Rody getting up and having Roro and Lala pull him by his hands. They all walked out the door and went on their way to the living room. When they got there, they all sat down, Rody and Izuku sitting farther back from the tree so Roro and Lala could see the presents. They looked at all of the presents under the tree, then hesitated before looking up at Izuku with a confused face. "Why don't any of these have your name on them?"

"Oh, I wasn't here for Christmas shopping, I'm not getting anything here. That's okay though, I'm sure my friends back at school are all getting things from eachother!" With that, the siblings smiled and started to look through the presents again. Rody smiled when they both took out presents for themselves, then handed him one. They all started to tear open their paper.

____________________________________

When all the presents had been opened, Roro and Lala were looking at and playing with all the things they got, while Rody went to put all of his things upstairs. Izuku looked down at his phone and went to his group chat with his classmates.

🥦: Merry Christmas guys!

💪🪨: Hey Midoriya! Merry Christmas!

🍡: Hey Deku! How's it in Otheon? Hope u have a good rest of ur trip!

Izuku smiled at his phone, seeing Rody sit back down next to him. "Rody, wanna take a picture?" Rody scooted closer to Izuku and smiled at the camera. Once he took the picture, he scooted back a little to his right again, and took Izuku's hand. Izuku blushed a bit while he sent the picture to the group chat with the caption, "Rody says hi!" He closed his fingers onto Rody's hand, then looked up at Roro and Lala still playing with each other and their toys. "Hey." Izuku turned his head to look at Rody. "I'm really happy you're here right now." Izuku's face heated up at the words, even though it was so simple you could tell it was genuine. He smiled at him nodded. "Me too." Rody pulled his hand slowly away from Izuku's then got up and started to walk towards the tree. "What're you doing?" Rody pulled a small wrapped gift out of the tree and started to walk towards Izuku and sat back down again, handing the present to him. Izuku looked down at it in his hand, surprised.

"I know you said you didn't get anything, but I kind of started looking last minute. It's nothing special."

Izuku started to unwrap it and revealed two small boxes. He held up the first one, which was an All Might keychain. Not much bigger than his palm, and from his silver age. "Rody thank you, you didn't have to get anything," he looked up at Rody and smiled. "Don't forget the second one," Rody said pointing down at his hand. Izuku opened the small box and saw a silver ring, with the words "Plus Ultra" engraved in it. He stared in awe at it for a second, before pulling out of the box and looking at it before putting it on. "It fits great, thank you so much Rody."

He smiled at him as he took Rody's hand and intertwined their fingers. "I'm sorry I didn't get you anything, I'll get you something extra for your birthday, okay?" He looked at Rody with an awkward smile. Rody laughed at him, rubbing circles on Izuku's hand with his thumb. "It's fine, okay? It's not like you were expecting me to get you anything." He startled Izuku slightly when he started to trace his scars with his finger. "You are and are going to be a great hero Deku, and I can't wait to see it." Izuku started to tear up, but then realized how quiet it had become. He looked up at Roro and Lala and saw they had fallen asleep. Probably because of how early they had gotten up. He looked back and lifted Rody's hand to his lips. "I really love you, Rody. Thank you for everything." Rody smiled at him, hoping Pino wouldn't come around to expose the way he had been feeling at that moment.

"Merry Christmas, Izuku."