Part 9

Rody woke up and realized he had dozed for for a while on his bed. He felt Izuku's steady breathing on his chest. He also felt the weight of his hand onto his own by his side. He tried not to move much as he used his other hand to reach for his phone in his pocket. 10:23, Roro and Lala must have fallen asleep out there. It's quiet. He turned off his phone and started to get up, careful to not wake Izuku up in the process. He held his head gently as he got off the bed, resting it back down as he was off. He walked out of the bedroom and, as expected, found Roro and Lala asleep on the floor where they had been playing earlier. He smiled with relief and walked over to start to put them in a more comfortable spot to sleep.

Once he made sure they were in a more comfortable spot, he went back to the room to find Izuku half sitting up on the bed. Rody could see his dim phone light shining on his face, and he looked like he had an earbud in while lightly bobbing his head back and forth. "Are you listening to music?" Izuku nodded his head without saying anything. Rody walked over to the bed and crawled back over to the spot he was sleeping in as Izuku slowly scooted closer to him. Rody could hear the faint music in the earbuds, but couldn't make out what the song was. He rest his head on Izuku's shoulder and closed his eyes to protect them from the sudden brightness of Izuku's phone.

Minutes later, Izuku realized that Rody had fallen asleep again. He opened his messages and went to his gc with a couple people from his class.

Midoriya: Hey is anyone up rn?

Kirishima: Yeah hey! Hows the trip so far?

Kaminari: HEY MIDORIYAA

Midoriya: Its going really good Kirishima ty, and hi Kaminari lol

Uraraka: Hey Deku!!

Midoriya: Hi Uraraka! Why are none of you guys asleep rn though?

Kaminari: We could literally ask the same but idk im not tired

Midoriya: I was sleeping, but i woke up a couple minutes ago bc rody got up

Midoriya: Hes so pretty when he sleeps omgjggjgngfj

Kirishima: Bro thats fruity af ngl

Midoriya: It was supposed to be

Kaminari: BRO??

Midoriya: el oh el

Uraraka: EL OH EL I CANT BREATHW

Kirishima: So you guys are dating??

Midoriya: I asked him out earlier!!

Kirishima: BRO THATS SO OCOL

Bakugou: *Cool dumbass

Midoriya: Kacchan why are you up??

Bakugou: Stfu I wasnt talking to you was I?

"So you think i'm pretty?" Izuku jumped at the sudden voice and looked at Rody. "How long have you been awake for?" Rody sat up, but still kept his hand on Izuku's arm where it was before he fell asleep again. "Maybe five minutes at least?" Izuku shut off his phone and placed it his side. "I do think you're pretty, unless you want to be handsome because you're that too. I could use a lot of words to describe you." Rody smiled at what Izuku said. "Yeah, like what?"

"Well if I said them all we wouldn't be getting any more sleep tonight because I would be keeping you up." Rody hummed and put his head back onto Izuku's shoulder. "Oh, what are you listening to?" Izuku grabbed his phone and made sure to turn down the brightness this time. "Actually, it just happened to turn to that song you were singing yesterday. Do you want to listen?" Izuku held out the other earbud and Rody took it and put it in his ear. He slightly nodded his head up and down listening to the music.

After a couple more songs, Rody felt Izuku's breathing steady again. He slid his hand on Izuku's arm down to his hand and helt it gently as he attempted to fall asleep again as well. As he finally drifted off, he felt a final vibrate from Izuku's phone.

The text was from All Might, it read, "Hope you're enjoying yourself, young Midoriya. Say hello to Rody for me."

GUYS IM ACTUALLY SOSOSOSO SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS HIATUS I WAS STRUGGLING TO FIND MOTIVATION TO DO MUCH OF ANYTHING BUT I HOPE THIS WAS A GOOD CHAPTER??

HAVE SUCH A GOOD REST OF YOUR DAY OR NIGHT AND IM SORRY AGAIN FOR TAKING SO LONG LOVE YOU ALL SM THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT🫶🫶🫶