𝟬𝟬𝟬. 𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻

𝔬𝔬𝔬

𝔬𝔬𝔬. │ ༉⭑₊˚ 𝗜𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚
♡ ━ ❪ A DRUIG FANFIC ❫
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘇𝗲𝗿𝗼 . . . tenochtilian

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗥𝗬𝗦 of innocent souls flooded Irene's ears. She and her fellow Eternals watched as hundreds of people fought for their lives. Flames spread throughout the city of Tenochtilian and a genocide was taking place. Gun shots rang throughout her ears and she held back tears. All Irene wanted to do in that moment was help. She yearned to run down the temple steps and use her powers to save the innocent Aztecs. She wanted the others to follow along, but Irene knew they were not allowed. The Eternals were never allowed to interfere with the humans.

Irene snapped back to reality as Thena awoke from her slumber on the stone table in the middle of the room. Earlier she had tried to attack everyone in the forest and nearly killed Makkari while injuring many others. Thankfully Ajak, the prime eternal, was able to heal them with her powers.

"You have Mahd Wy'ry" Ajak declared.

An immediate sorrow filled the room as the Eternals realized what this meant. Thena's mind is fracturing from the weight of all her memories. Ajak explains that the only way to keep Thena safe, along with all the others, is to erase her memories and start over.

"But she won't be Thena anymore." Makkari aggressively signs to the group.

"Well what happens if she tries to kill you again?" Kingo speaks up.

Ajak sighs, "She could have killed us all."

"Please," Thena whispers with tears coming to her eyes, "please I want to remember, I want to remember my life"