𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

𝔬𝔬𝔬

𝔬𝔬𝔬. │ ༉⭑₊˚ 𝗜𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚
♡ ━ ❪ A DRUIG FANFIC ❫
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 . . . two gold rings

𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗘 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗪 cover to the plane and glances out it. She is immediately mesmerized by the fluffy clouds, beautiful blue sky, and luscious jungle trees. Looking at nature always calms her down, no matter the circumstances. However, Irene is currently worried about what she is going to say to Druig once they meet again. It has been thousands of centuries since their eyes last met. Has he found someone new? Or has he maybe waited all these years just as Irene has.

The sound of a camera starting up brought Irene out of her daydream. She looked over to see Karun filming her and Kingo moving over to the seat next to her.

"So, Irene, tell me a little bit about your powers and how they work." Kingo requests.

"What for..?" Irene asks, confused why there is a camera on the plane.

"Well, since I am not filming my movie right now I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for a documentary about us Eternals!"

Irene laughs a bit at his enthusiasm. Kingo really does know how to make everything entertaining.

Irene sits up straight and looks at the camera, "Ok... well, to put it simply I have telekinesis! I can move stuff with my mind."

She smiles a little and looks straight into the camera, nervously. Kingo nudges her a little, hinting at her to keep going.

"Oh, for example," she quickly looks around and sees a pen on the table, "I can move this pen over here to Kingo."

Concentrating on the item, Irene waves her hand and moves the pen over to Kingo's lap.