𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝔬𝔬𝔬

𝔬𝔬𝔬. │ ༉⭑₊˚ 𝗜𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚
♡ ━ ❪ A DRUIG FANFIC ❫
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 . . . find the others

𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗨𝗣𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗕𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗬𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗗 music plays throughout the entire movie set as the four Eternals search of Kingo. They have traveled to Mumbai in order to locate the humorous Eternal. Irene had always been fond of the man and his ability to cheer her up whenever she was upset or sad. He was truly there for Irene when Druig left out of the blue.

Kingo stands in the middle of the crowd wearing a handsome, blue outfit. There were tens of girls in brightly colored garments around him. Irene can not take her eyes off of them. Everything about this production mesmerizes her.

"Cut! Everyone that was good, but we can do at least 10 percent better. Very, very good." Kingo declares to the crew.

Irene has the biggest smile on her face and gives a short wave to the main man. As he turns around, Kingo's face lights up, "My friends from college are here!"

He rushes over to the group and gives them all hugs, minus Sprite, who has never been one for hugs. Kingo looks so happy to see his friends for the first time in centuries. Irene had visited him from time to time, but it still feels like centuries in between each visit.

"Perfect timing! Welcome to the set of Chandra Dastani Icarus," Kingo exclaims, pointing to Ikaris, "I'm playing you!"

The group tries to tell Kingo why they have come, but there is too much excitement in him to let anyone interrupt. Irene laughs a bit, remembering how he always used to do this.

"Hey Kingo, we need to talk to you in private." Sprite demands impatiently while gesturing to Kingo's assistant.

"Oh, Karun?" Kingo glances at the man next to him, "He's worked for me for 50 years. I trust him completely. Actually, when we first met he thought I was a vampire and tried to stake me."