𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝔬𝔬𝔬

𝔬𝔬𝔬. │ ༉⭑₊˚ 𝗜𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚
♡ ━ ❪ A DRUIG FANFIC ❫
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 . . . family reunion

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗕𝗬 Taylor Swift plays in Irene's headphones as she walks down the streets of New York City. The air is cold and the roads are crowded with people rushing to get to work. She hums along to the chorus as she makes her way into the coffee shop she owns. Irene enjoys living in such a big city, yet working in such a small and underground place. She had her regulars who come in every day, she has gotten pretty close to them over all the years. New York City feels like home to her, or at least one of the closest places to it.

Irene, just like all of the other Eternals, yearns for the day she is able to go back to Olympia. She loved her life on Earth dearly, but a part of her has always longed to be back at her true home.

The delicate, gold bell rang on the door to the coffee shop, bringing Irene back to reality. She looks up to see her best friend and neighbor, Jamie. He isn't too tall, but still taller than Irene. He has smooth black hair and dark brown eyes. Jamie is one of Irene's closest friend and the only one she has revealed her true self to. He was a bit shocked to say the least, but Irene is his best friend and nothing she said could ever change that. This is one reason why New York feels so comforting to Irene.

The two friends had met 7 years ago when Irene first moved to New York City. She usually moves around every 10-15 years so people don't suspect anything about her age. Before New York it was Paris and before that it was Japan. Irene has saved up some money and rented a cozy apartment in the heart of the city. She didn't bring too much with her, but still had a decent amount to unpack. Her neighbor from across the hall offered to help her out with it. She gladly accepted the assistance and the two of them talked for hours. After a long day of unboxing, the two got a bite to eat at his favorite pizza place down the street. Ever since, Irene and Jamie have been best friends.