-Chapter 3-two can play that game-

In the alleyway
Joyce quickly began to walk away when Lonnie grabbed her small waist, making her stop in her tracks. She turned around and tried to squirm away, but it was no good." He belched before rubbing her soft lips with his wet finger. Joyce winced and began yelling for help, but she was stopped and Lonnie but his hand over her mouth, turning her words into faint mumbles. "See Joyce this is why you were a pathetic little asshole. You didn't give up." He stated, breathing on Joyce's face. "Now I'm glad I found you, I want you to pay for what you did all those years ago." He added before Joyce had a chance to speak. He reached into the back pocket of his jeans and pulled out a revolver.

Hoppers car
Hopper raced around town looking in shops and restaurants, but there was no Joyce. He parked his car out the front of melvalds and rushed out his car. He panted as he burst through to doors. Just to see another employee staring at hopper whilst staking shelves. Hopper ran over to him, "I'm sorry to bother you but, have you seen Joyce Byers?" Hopper asked moving the weight from one foot to the other. The employee gave hopper a confused stare before saying "Joyce Byers quit her job ages ago." Hopper was taken aback by this response and said thank you and walked out. Hopper lit a cigarette and began walking down Hawkins high street. If was quite until he heard loud, painful screams. Screams he had heard before.

In the alleyway
"I could just kill you right now Joyce" Lonnie said in a evil tone as he reloaded the gun. click. "Remember when you cheated on me at the party in senior year?" He said pulling the gun closer and closer to her trembling face. "Now Joyce I have a gun an-" he paused as he heard footsteps behind him. "Two can play that game" hopper said as he pulled out a pistol. Lonnie's grip tightened around Joyce's side. "Let her go Lonnie." Hopper said sternly. "I think I'll pass" lonnie cackled and turned back to a pale Joyce who hadn't said a word this whole time. "Joyce I could simply let you go or I could kill you. Right. This. Second." Lonnie said as get shot the air, bullet flying. Joyce flinched at the sound, and thought back when bob died and the gunshots from hoppers gun. Tears started falling from Joyce face...
*
*
*
*
*
*
Everything went numb, and it was like the whole world shut
down In front of me. And I suppose thats all I remember." Joyce told the therapist as her eyes glanced around the room.

A/N hello, umm if your reading this I really hope your enjoying it and please can you give me some feedback?? Anyway thank you <3