Where There Is Love There Is Life

Every day is always like this, alone in seclusion, that's what Lan Xichen is now doing, the first Lan jade, Lan Xichen sighed.

Knock knock

The door opened showing the face of a beautiful young man who had made his sister crazy about him

"My brother-in-law is here again," he said with a smile.

Lan Xichen looked at him who had entered his hanshi, "Wei brother".

"Brother-in-law, I brought stir-fried vegetables for you, Lanzhan made it".

Lan Xichen knew that his sister loved and worried about him a lot, but the way his sister couldn't express her feelings forced his wife, Wei Wuxian to always come and take care of her brother.

Lan Wangji would never have the slightest suspicion of Lan Xichen because it was his brother who had united him with Wei Wuxian, if his brother had never revealed the truth about his feelings, then until now he had not united with Wei Wuxian.

"Why does my heart always beat faster when I see Wei's brother?"  he thought

"Brother-in-law are you okay?"  said Wei Wuxian

"I'm okay brother Wei"

"You've always been daydreaming, eat first, I've prepared it"

"You are a good wife, Wangji is lucky to have you"

"He's away assigned by Uncle for a night hunt"

"Why don't you come with Wangji?".

"Lanzhan forbade me to come"

"Wangji forbids you to come? Why?"

"Because I'm pregnant with his child and he doesn't want me to do anything"

"You...pregnant? Brother Wei how come? are you a boy?"

"Mo Xuan Yu's body, it turns out that he was born conjoined twins, a boy and a girl, but the girl died until the healer separated the body of the baby girl from the baby boy, the womb of the baby girl was attached to the body of the baby boy."

"Apparently so," Lan Xichen muttered, glancing at Wei Wuxian and felt that Lan Wangji was really lucky to have him.

Knock knock

"Let me open it" said Wei Wuxian

“Senior Wei! that…that…Hanguang jun” a junior seemed to be trembling with fear

"What happened to my husband? Tell me quickly!"

"When fighting a bunch of ferocious corpses, Hanguang Jun saved a pair of grandparents and when the corpse was about to slash a sword at the grandparents, Hanguang Jun blocked it so...he...he died on the spot" said the junior.

"No!!"  Wei Wuxian instantly fainted and Lan Xichen swiftly caught his body

"I'm going to check on my brother!"  Lan Xichen said.

***

Lan Wangji had died, Wei Wuxian felt very sad especially when he was pregnant with Lan Wangji's child, but the man he loved so much was gone forever.

Lan Wangji's ashes are now beside the ashes of his parents, Wei Wuxian still can't believe his husband has died, he is determined to wait for Lan Wangji's reincarnation as long as it is like Lan Wangji who faithfully waited for him when he died for 13 years.

As if feeling a premonition of his death, Lan Wangji gave a pre-death will for Lan Xichen to guard and protect Wei Wuxian in case anything happened to him.