Lost

Wei Wuxian decided to leave the Gusulan sect and take his two children with him, before leaving himself to say goodbye to Lan Qiren.

"Didn't I let you stay here? I never kicked you out?"  Lan Qiren stroked his beard while frowning in surprise as he looked at Wei Wuxian in front of him.

Wei Wuxian, "I'm sorry uncle, but I feel that if I want to become a free cultivator like my parents used to be, especially since Lanzhan is also gone, I can't live here anymore".

Lan Qiren, "then you will take my two grandsons and nephews with you?"

"Of course because they are my children so I will take them" Wei Wuxian replied loudly

"Can't you stay here? They're Wangji's legacy, I can't lose them" Lan Qiren looked pitiful and Wei Wuxian couldn't bear it.

Wei Wuxian, "Uncle don't have to worry, I'll come here from time to time to take them"

"Well be careful of the outside world, now you're standing alone because Wangji isn't by your side anymore, if you need anything, you can contact the swarm sect", Lan Qiren.

Wei Wuxian smiled and nodded, "Okay thank you uncle, I'll say goodbye first".

***

After saying goodbye to Lan Qiren and the junior disciples of the Guusulan sect, Wei Wuxian took his two twins to ride his little apple donkey first, while the two twins sat on the donkey, Wei Wuxian walked beside him pulling the donkey's reins.

Wei Wuxian stopped at a village and asked for a small house there, fortunately there was one of the residents who wanted to move to the city so he sold his house, Wei Wuxian bought the small house and also bought a plot of rice fields, he used to dream that when he came home from work in the fields, Lan Wangji would  welcome his arrival.

Lan Wangji who would cook at home, sew his clothes and manage finances, Wei Wuxian smiled at the thought of the dream he had seen with Lan Wangji with incense.

"A niang (mother) are we going to stay here?", Lan Wuji

"Yes baobei" Wei Wuxian replied with a smile and stroked his son's hair

"but I miss Xichen uncle, Qiren grandfather, Sizhui ge, Jingyi ge", Lan Jixian

"We'll come there every now and then, now it's best if we rest after a long journey", Wei Wuxian.

***

Lan Xichen only woke up late in the afternoon because he was drunk and he vaguely remembered what happened to him yesterday, when he remembered being drunk in Caiyi City and Wei Wuxian who took him then when Wei Wuxian put him in Hanshi but he instead raped his sister-in-law who was very  that she loved, Lan Xichen felt very sorry and guilty towards Wei Wuxian.

After cleaning himself up, Lan Xichen came out of Hanshi and looked for Wei Wuxian in the entire area of ​​the proposed sect but he couldn't find the beautiful man anywhere.

It just so happened that Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi passed in front of Lan Xichen with the rest of the junior disciples

"Greetings Zewu Jun" Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi and the other junior disciples greeted

"Where are you going?"  Lan Xichen asked

"We will do a night hunt" Lan Sizhui replied

"Is that so? did you see where young master Wei is?"  Lan Xichen asked again while looking expectantly for fear at the thought of Wei Yingnya leaving him.

"Senior Wei left this morning taking Lan Wuji and Lan Jixian with him, we were also surprised to see him up so early! It's not uncommon for Senior Wei to wake up so early and then say goodbye to Elder Lan Qiren to go take his two children" Lan Jingyi replied.

"What? Young master Wei gone?"  Lan Xichen's heart seemed to have stopped beating because he felt the loss of being abandoned by Wei Wuxian, was this what happened to his younger brother, Lan Wangji when he heard the news of Wei Wuxian's death and waited for him for thirteen years.

"That's right Zewu Jun, then let's say goodbye to go on a night hunt" Lan Sizhui said goodbye

"Excuse me Zewu Jun" Lan Jingyi said then the juniors said goodbye to Lan Xichen who was still speechless.

***

"Uncle why did you let brother Wei and her two children leave the swarming sect! Aren't they the only relic of Wangji?"  Lan Xichen protested at Lan Qiren.

"I can't force him to stay here because he's the one who still wants to go wandering. He decided to become a wandering cultivator like his parents used to be, that's what he told me" Lan Qiren replied because he didn't want to be blamed by his nephew Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen could only take a deep breath and closed his eyes, feeling very guilty for unknowingly raping Wei Wuxian.

Lan Qiren felt that there was something wrong with Lan Xichen, Lan Qiren looked at him sharply, "What's the matter Xichen? Can you be honest with your uncle?".

Lan Xichen looked down deeply, "Uncle I'm sorry for breaking the rules of the mob sect, yesterday I... I was drunk at the hunan restaurant of Caiyi City and Wei's brother brought me back to the sect, when she put myself in the hanshi, I unknowingly raped Wei's sister.  ".

Lan Qiren was shocked and stood up with both hands hitting the table loudly, "What?! How dare you do that dirty thing to your own brother's wife, Xichen! I never raised you to be like this!  ?! I thought with Guangyao's death, you would change! In fact you are even worse! What made you like this Xichen?!".

Lan Xichen lowered his head and bit his lower lip, his eyes closed full of regret and in his heart also apologized to him brother, Lan Wangji, for daring and presumptuous to rape him brother-in-law even though he loved Wei Wuxian so much for more than five years.

"I'm sorry Xichen, uncle? Xichen will be wrong to accept any punishment for violating the sect rules" Lan Xichen replied regretfully

"Yes you should be punished Xichen!"  Lan Qiren was really furious at his nephew, Lan Xichen.

***

And Lan Xichen also served the punishment of whipping and also exile for two years in the slander sect as a consequence of his actions.

During these two years Lan Xichen missed Wei Wuxian very much and missed him brother-in-law's laugh and cheerful smile very much.

Lan Xichen was determined that after he finished serving his sentence, he would find Wei Wuxian again and ask him to come back with him to Gusu.

And also apologized for his actions that had raped Wei Wuxian when he was drunk and without Lan Xichen knowing that Wei Wuxian secretly also felt that something was missing from him.