Convince You

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Xichen's face, his children need a father's love and only Lan Xichen can give all that to Wei Wuxian's children especially Wei Wuxian's children are Lan Wangji's children which means are Lan Xichen's biological nephews.

Wei Wuxian's spiritual core in Mo Xuan Yu's current body is also weak, not as strong as the spiritual core in his old body, while still with Lan Wangji, Lan Wangji helped train and improve the spiritual core in Wei Wuxian's body in the form of Mo Xuan Yu.

And in order to increase the cultivation and spiritual core in his new body, the only method other than practicing was dual cultivation, when Wei Wuxian often dual cultivated with Lan Wangji, the strength of the spiritual core in his body increased.

But after Lan Wangji died, his spiritual core didn't progress anymore, to find a new partner in dual cultivation, of course Wei Wuxian had to get married, so far Wei Wuxian had not thought about finding a replacement for Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian had fallen too deep into her husband's Hanguang Jun charm and loved Lan Wangji very much, the beauty of Lan Wangji's face even made Wei Wuxian unable to turn his head to glance at girls like in his youth let alone to tease him like in his youth.

A Hanguang Jun is so perfect and irreplaceable in Wei Wuxian's eyes that even now he is still confused, what made his perfect husband fall in love with him in the past?

And now that even his older brother, Lan Xichen or Zewu Jun who is known as the first young master Lan or the first jade Lan the most handsome in the cultivation world, sect master Gususan can fall in love with him?

But Wei Wuxian remembered his promise to Lan Wangji first that he would always be loyal to Lan Wangji forever, Wei Wuxian had sworn to God, to heaven and earth if forever there was only Lan Wangji in his heart and side, if Lan Wangji died then Wei  Wuxian will not replace him with anyone because Lan Wangji used to be so loyal to wait for Wei Wuxian for thirteen years and never replace him with anyone else by his side, it's only been five years since Lan Wangji died, Wei Wuxian decided not to remarry!

***

"Lan Zongzhu, you better think carefully I'm not the right person for you" Wei Wuxian got up from his seat, he purposely called Zongzhu to Lan Xichen to put some distance on their relationship.

Lan Xichen stood up and held her arm, "Wei brother I really mean what I say, I love you".

Wei Wuxian smiled coldly, "Lan Zongzhu, I'm just a cut arm (gay) only with your sister, actually I'm not a cut arm" he said evasively

"I can't believe it", Lan Xichen rolled his eyes.

Wei Wuxian pushed Lan Xichen's hand away, "It's up to you if you don't believe me! I don't care if you want to believe me or not! You know how people used to gossip about me playing with girls?".

“Then… why can you accept my brother if you're not a cut arm like me and my brother?” Lan Xichen bowed limply.

Wei Wuxian chuckled, "The love that came between us because of our circumstances that were always together at that time, love came and grew because we were used to being together, I only loved your brother after becoming Mo Xuan Yu, was it when I was still Wei Wuxian loved him? No! At that time I was not yet a cut arm, therefore maybe I was insensitive to your brother feelings".

“Little brother Wei, I will always try to convince you that my love for you is sincere, I…I…” Lan Xichen became nervous in some way to convince Wei Wuxian.

"Never mind, I will...and my children will leave the Guusulan sect starting tomorrow, I don't think I can live in the Guusulan sect anymore" Wei Wuxian said and left Lan Xichen.

"Big Brother Wei! Brother Wei…..you really have the heart to refuse me! Wangji…..how did you manage to melt him back then" Lan Xichen muttered after Wei Wuxian left him.

After Wei Wuxian left, Lan Xichen instead drank wine to relieve his sadness, he knew he was breaking Gusu's rules by drinking alcohol but he didn't care.

***

Wei Wuxian had returned to the Gusulan Sect and put his two children to bed beside him, the shadows of two young men standing in front of Jingshi's door, Wei Wuxian opened the door to find Lan Jingyi and Lan Sizhui.

"You two? What are you doing here at this time of night?" Wei Wuxian said while frowning

“Um…..senior Wei, hhmm…” Lan Sizhui looked doubtful

"why? hmm? just say it?"  said Wei Wuxian

"Didn't you go out with Zewu Jun this afternoon? but why did you come back alone in the afternoon? It's already past nine o'clock at night and Zewu Jun hasn't come back yet? He can't possibly do a night hunt right?!"  Lan Jingyi said.

Wei Wuxian frowned and he didn't think that Lan Xichen had not returned to the Gusulan Sect until this late, "Xichen ge hasn't returned yet?".