Endless Love Xixian (END)

Lan Xichen took Wei Wuxian to the swarm sect and along the way, Lan Xichen was holding the little apple donkey's saddle while Wei Wuxian rode on the donkey with Lan Wuji and Lan Jixian while Lan Ji Chen was carried by Lan Xichen.

Finally, Wei Wuxian's dream that he had previously expressed to Lan Wangji came true, if he wanted to be able to ride a horse or donkey with a small child while his partner pulled the reins of his saddle.

After traveling from Jia village to Gusulan sect for a week, Lan Xichen's little family finally arrived at Gusulan sect, when they arrived at the sect, Lan Qiren and the others were surprised to see a two year old toddler in Lan Xichen's arms.

***

Lan Qiren, "Xichen who is that kid?"

"Uncle, this child is Lan Ji Chen, he is my son and Wei's brother", Lan Xichen replied

"What?!", Lan Qiren widened his eyes and almost fainted.

"Senior Wei is it true that the child that Zewu Jun is carrying is your child?", Lan Sizhui asked and approached

"How is that possible? When did you guys make it? How come he's already this big?", Lan Jingyi also asked.

"What are you guys thinking? What is clear is that Lan Ji Chen is my biological son and Xichen ge! and I have married Lan Xichen!" Wei Wuxian looked annoyed to answer the question of the two provoked sect juniors.

Lan Qiren looked breathless and closed his eyes in exhaustion, how could his two nephews both fall in love with the same person, Wei Wuxian?  and they also married the same person, Lan Wangji used to be and after he died now Lan Xichen also acts the same as his sister to Wei Wuxian, what's so interesting about Wei Wuxian?

Alright, again Lan Qiren can only resign himself to Lan Xichen's decision like he used to accept Lan Wangji's decision to choose Wei Wuxian, what's more, his nephews also married without his permission and already have children, so what can Lan Qiren do other than accept Lan's decision.  Xichen.

"You stay here and the swarming sect will hold a banquet inviting other sects to announce your marriage", said Lan Qiren finally relenting.

"Alright uncle, thank you for your understanding", Lan Xichen smiled and nodded respectfully at Lan Qiren.

***

The proposed sect held a banquet and invited the entire sect to come, at the party it was announced that Wei Wuxian had married Lan Xichen and even announced the whereabouts of Wei Wuxian's three children from Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen.

Of course, Lan Xichen's son, Lan Ji Chen, will be the future successor to the future sect leader and will replace his father, Lan Xichen.

Jiang Cheng walked over to Wei Wuxian at the sham sect banquet, "I didn't expect it, hmmm?".

"A Cheng?", Wei Wuxian turned his head

"I remember very well when we were teenagers you said you would never marry someone from the gusulan sect because you didn't like the 3000 rules and the food before," said Jiang Cheng reminiscing about the past.

Wei Wuxian just laughed, "hahaha! what did you say A Cheng? It was a long time ago right?"

"yes and in fact you married the two jade Lan and have children from them, I didn't expect! I used to think you would marry a woman, considering you used to be a playboy in your teens", Jiang Cheng.

"Hahaha! I don't know, I also don't understand what God means to me, A Cheng? but I'm still grateful and I'm happy to have a husband who loves me sincerely and as he is, both Lan Wangji then and Lan Xichen now" Wei Wuxian.