004

Third Person's POV

"Where have you been?" Jungwoo asks Jaehyun who just arrived.

"Just there," he said and take a sit.

"Just there, huh? We all know that you went to that new student" Johnny smirks.

"You frightened her again" Doyoung also smirk at him.

"And so? She deserves to know the truth" he sternly said.

"I don't really understand why we acquire a mortal. It's been five years since the last time we allow someone like her" Jungwoo commented while reading Rose's documents.

"It was written in the prophecy that she's coming" Johnny started. The other gazes at him.

"You can eventually see the prophecies?" Doyoung curiously asks. Surprised about what he heard.

"Yeah, after five years." Johnny sign.

"Then... You can finally see Shin's -" Jaehyun was cut-off when Johnny instantly answered it.

"Not yet, I don't know why. Her name should be there too because every vampire and human here in N-City is in the prophecy" Johnny reveals.

"Stop it, you'll talking about my sister again" Doyoung forbade.

"Is there something wrong with that?" Jungwoo claims.

"Yes, because she's my sister. And it's really irritating to hear that you'll be talking about her" Doyoung being grouchy again.

"We're just talking about her unlike someone over there" Jungwoo indicates and glace at Jaehyun.

"Tsk" Jaehyun.

"By the way, before I forgot, where's Taeyong?" Jaehyun asks. He also wants to talk to Taeyong about what happened when he was where Rose in.

"He needs to settle something. Many vampires here can't accept the arrival of Rose" Taeil explains who just entered the room.

"Then, why didn't Taeyong just let Rose be dismissed from the university? There are many vampires who won't accept her" Haechan asked as he also arrived.

"She's already written--"

"Nah, Taeyong is captivated to her." Jaehyun directly said the reason why everyone turn their heads toward him.

"Captivated? What do you mean?" Doyoung asks but Jaehyun didn't acknowledge him anymore and just disappeared.

Doyoung glances at him confused.

How can Taeyong be captivated by a new student?

-

Rose's POV

I was just sitting here on the edge of my bed, crying. I'm afraid, I can't believe that this school I enrolled in was the University of Vampires.

How can my dad manage to agree and let me study here!?

How can they manage to agree if they know that this school is dangerous?

I thought vampires were just fiction, but I was mistaken.

I never imagined that that kind of creature is still living in our society.

"How can I stay in this world full of vampires?" I ask myself. I was in the world of vampires. How can I live here knowing that any time, they can bite me and drink my blood?

I want to escape here but I don't know-how. I have no one to turn to for help.

I hope... I just listened to mom even though my dad will get mad.

I keep on crying. It's just my first day here, and this is already happening and I found out. What more in the next few days?

-

I quickly glance at my door when I heard someone knocking.

No, I won't open that door.

"Are you just letting yourself cry there and lock yourself here instead of accepting your faith?" I hear a girl say from the outside. Whatever she said, I won't believe her.

"You can trust me, Rose. I won't bite."

No...

"Just like you, I'm human too." I halt for a moment because of what I heard.

Really?

"Before you, I am the first who entered here. I've been here for five years. Also, I'm your representative. As long as I'm here, no one will hurt you. They will never hurt you. Trust me." Because of what I've heard, I didn't hesitate to get up and open the door.

And then I saw the girl who's with us earlier. Until now, I don't know her name.

"I'm here to talk to you. I'm here to answer all your questions. Trust me. I won't hurt you" she calmly said. She looks like she's saying the truth.

But... what if she's just acting?

That's impossible, it seems like she's really just like me. Because her skin is really different from Ae's.

"Can I enter?" she asked. I nod and let her in.

"Thank you" she sat on the sofa.

"You can ask me anything you want to ask Rose. I will answer everything about it." She directly states.

I took a sit.

"Who are you?" is the first question I ask. We've been talking for a while but I still don't know her.

"Oh, my bad I forgot to tell you my name. I'm Shin. Kim Shin Hyun" she answered.

If you examine her clearly. She's really different from them. But I can sense something from her. It seems like... she's kinda emotionless.

Nevermind.

"Why am I here? Why did they invite me? I don't belong here!" I can't stop myself from asking so many questions.

"There are two possible answers about that. It's either you lost here or one of your family entered in  N-City and violated a rule" Shin answered.

Oh... this is what my mom talking about.

"I heard my mom yesterday, she said if my dad didn't enter here. I will not be here." I explained. I saw her nod.

"I see. He violated the rules of the officials." Shin

"What did he violate?"

"He entered here in N-City" what? It is only because he entered here, he already violated the rules?

"You've got to be kidding me, it is because of that?" I don't know if I should be laughing or get mad.

"One of the number one agreement rules between Human World and Vampire World is Human is not allowed to enter N-City and Vampire is not allowed to enter SM different Cities unless it is badly needed. It was an agreement between the Vampire Royalties and Government," she explain. No way...

"What will be the punishment when they violated that rule" I badly want to know. Because I can't just sacrifice myself because of what my dad did

"If the vampire entered in Human World. The Elites will immediately execute them in front of Government officials. If the human entered in Vampires world. One of their family whose age is 18 above is needed to be sent here to Neo University. She or he need to study here for almost five years and after that, the government will send them back into their family" She explains again.

"But if the human turns into a vampire while staying here or she fell in love to a vampire. She or he needs to stay here forever. If she or he tried to leave. The Elites don't have a choice to execute him/her" she continued.

"It's just weird because ... I was the last one to enter this university. Since then, they haven't accepted anyone even though there are people entering here in N-City. And I was surprised when they suddenly announced your arrival. It's been five years and then after that, you finally came. They also told me that you were the last mortal to enter here. "

What?...