008

Rose's POV

"He can control emotions?" I ask Shin, trying to make sure if it's true after I heard what she said about Taeyong's eyes.

"Yup, he can control emotions. But he can't control human's emotions. Yes, he can read and feel it but he can't control it. The only emotions he can control was the emotions of the ordinary vampires, the vampires who are unborn Aristocats or royal. Even the royal vampires or the elites/Aristocats vampires, he can't control it because they are equals." Shin explains. 

 I just wonder, how do vampires have emotions if they have already died?

"How did that happen? I thought vampires can't feel anything?" I ask. Shin suddenly chuckled because of what I asked. What's funny?

"They can still have feelings just like us but it's rare. Also, are vampires is not allowed to feel any emotions like happiness or anger?" Shin.

"Ah yeah, they can be.  Just like what you've said." It's just kinda unique because there are some facts about vampires that I still don't know yet.

"Good evening, students!"I instantly pay attention to Johnny when I heard him shout.

"The trainers are finally here. We can finally start our training for today. Just wait for your trainers to approach y'all." after what Johnny instructed, everyone has already settled themselves. The trainers suddenly went to their chosen students. I glance at Shin because she's my trainer for today. 

"So-?" my words cut off when I noticed that Yuta was on Shin's side and already teaching Shin.

What!? I thought she will be the one who's going to teach me? Why she's also taking a lesson just like me?!

"I thought you're going to teach me, Shin?" I directly ask Shin. I notice Shin's glance at me.

"I'm sorry, I need to do this." after she stated that, she went back to what she was doing. 

Then who's going to teach me? Gosh! I should just stay at my dorm and not attend here. 

"Let's start." I was surprised when a guy suddenly talk to me.

It's Taeyong...

"Don't be surprised, you're the only one who doesn't have a trainer here. That's why I approach you. " Taeyong explains. Oh right, he can feel my emotions.

Taeyong grabbed the equipment were going to use and he give me a thing that I don't know the name of.

"What is that?" I confusedly ask. But instead of answering my question he suddenly capture my hand which made me instantly remove it from his grasp. 

His hand is so cold... Are you stupid, Rose? Of course, he's a vampire!

"It's a finger tab, to protect your fingers." after Taeyong said it, he immediately holds my hands again and put the item on my fingers. 

I can feel my heart beating faster. Gosh, this is the first time I can touch a vampire's hand. They are actually that cold.

"Don't be nervous," he said. How can I not be nervous if a vampire is holding me?!

"Now, wear this chest guard." He instructs and gives me a thing that looks like a vest. He also teaches me how to wear it. After that, he also gives me the bow and arrow. 

After a minute, he had already begun teaching me. But even how many times he instructs me, I'm still having a hard time. Learning archery is not that easy. 

I sigh irritated. This is so annoying! I can't still get it while the other students already know how to use it. Tsk.

"Getting annoyed can't solve this, now let's start again." I glared at Taeyong. 

"Can you stop reading my emotions!?" I angrily said. He's really getting on my nerves, he's been reading my emotions since the beginning.

"I can't help it. Everything here in my surroundings except my co-officers, Yuta... I can feel it or see their emotions including you." I just ignored him and cast the bow that I'm holding. 

"I give up!" I stated and was about to leave when a guy suddenly in front of me blocked my way.

Doyoung...

"Step aside," I command but he didn't budge. 

"I told you, step aside!" he still doesn't want it.

"Tsk, whatever." I was about to leave when in the blink of my eyes I was back in my place before. I can feel my heart already beating fast because of what happened. It is because Doyoung picked me up right away, I don't know if he really pick me up. But it was like a strong wind and suddenly I was back in my place again. 

"Giving up is not a key for you to learn some things which can help you in the future." I fell silent because of what he stated. He's right.

"Now if Taeyong can't teach you enough. Then I will." 

-

Third Person's POV

Taeyong irritatedly looks at the two. He's getting annoyed because instead of him, the one who's going to teach Rose, it was already Doyoung who did it. He's too kind when it comes to Rose.

He is still glaring at them. He can see how close Doyoung and Rose are to each other. He can feel Rose's emotions. She's already calm unlike before that she's nervous. Why it is easy for Doyoung to make Rose calm while he, he's trying but he always failed?

"Calm yourself." He just ignored what Jaehyun commented. He can hear Jaehyun's chuckled.

"What's funny?" Taeyong annoyingly asked.

"Her." Jaehyun.

"What about her?" Taeyong curiously asked. 

"I can read her mind. She had so many questions. She's still nervous at Doyoung's presence because he's too close to her." Jaehyun smirk.

"Stop reading her mind," Taeyong warns Jaehyun.

"Then stop sensing her emotion," Jaehyun answered back.

"Why are you here?" Taeyong changing the topic. Jaehyun's smirk fades away and glances at the people beside Doyoung.

"Why would I ask you if I already know the answer. Of course, Shin is here," Taeyong commented and look at where Shin is.

"Tsk." was the only thing he heard from Jaehyun.

"You need her again? Are you really that drain?" Taeyong said trying to piss Jaehyun off.

"Shut up." Jaehyun.

"But you know what Jae, why don't you just let them? Both of them fit e-" Taeyong didn't finish his words when Jaehyun suddenly spoke.

"How about you? why don't you just let Doyoung and Rose be? They truthfully fit each other. Tsk!" Jaehyun.

"Shut up, Jaehyun."