010

Rose's POV

The next day I didn't wait for Luna to fetch me and accompanied me to go to my class. I need to do it by myself without asking for their help. Because they can't help me forever. It's kinda embarrassing if they keep on escorting me even tho I can handle myself. Also, I need to trust what Yuta's said.

If they're really dangerous, how did Luna and Shin live here for so long, right?

While I was heading to my class I can still feel the attention of those people to me. I think they're still not used that a new human is studying here at this university again.

I stopped walking when a girl suddenly intercept me. She's new to me. She's also a vampire because she's also pale like Taeyong.

"So, you're the one that Jeno and Ae tried to run away from my sight. They're really excellent." You can feel in her voice that she's being sarcastic. But, what does she mean about running away?

"Runaway?" I asked but I step back when she suddenly glared at me.

"I really hate humans. You, Luna, and Shin? I hate all of you. I still don't get why my family agrees with you entering our world instead of killing your trespassing father!" she resentfully said at me. I notice that every vampire in our surroundings already looks at us. What did I do to her? And why did she need to mention to kill my dad because he entered their world without permission? I thought there was a policy here?

"What did I do? I'm already paying my dad's sin, right? Why do you still need to say that?" I calmly ask even tho I'm already scared of what she was doing.

"You are the one who's going to ruin our clan! You people! Because of all of you, our clan had already half mortals and half immortals in our world! Why did-"

"Phoebe enough!" We both glance at Doyoung who has just arrived together with Yuta, Johnny, and four other vampires that I don't know.

"Wow, knight shining armor again." Phoebe sarcastically said. So, Phoebe is her name.

"You're making a scene that can ruin your image!" Johnny angrily said to her. This is the first time I saw him mad.

"I don't care! The important thing is her disappearance! The disappearance of their kinds especially Shin and Luna! I already told you that the three of them we're going to ruin our kinds." you can feel in Phoebe's voice the disgruntled. What? We will be the reason why their clan will be ruined? I think it's our kind who will be the ones who end up being ruined here because they're stronger than us.

"Stop that, Phoebe. Jaehyun might hear you. He wouldn't like it." One of the guys with Doyoung said calmly.

I'm really confused...

"Jungwoo, wake up! She, Luna, and Shin will be the en-" I step back in shock because of what I witness.

Jaehyun suddenly grasps Phoebe's neck and looks at her angrily.

"I don't care if you're Taeyong's sister but I just tell you this once. I won't hesitate to end your life if you touch her." Jaehyun seriously said while still grasping Phoebe's neck. But Phoebe didn't budge because I saw how Phoebe smirked at him.

"Really, Jaehyun? Don't underestimate me because ending her will be the end of you." Jaehyun tightened his grip on Phoebe's neck. No one dares to stop them. I felt uneasy because Jaehyun might kill Phoebe.

I look at Doyoung who also looking at me back. I was about to say to stop Jaehyun but he just shook his head. It seems like he's telling me to don't interfere in the fight between this two. But... how about Phoebe?

"Jaehyun! Jae!" Shin called who has just arrived and ran in panic into where Jaehyun and Phoebe is. I felt really cold while watching this scene.

"Jaehyun please stop, you're hurting her!" Shin said while trying to catch up her breath. She looks so pale. What happened to her?

"Jaehyun please!" Shin begs and was about to hold Jaehyun but Yuta immediately stops her and said something. I didn't hear what Yuta said because I suddenly felt a strong wind blow over me and suddenly Jaehyun fell on the lawn which was a meters away from us.

I look at the person who did that.

"You almost kill her!" Taeyong angrily said. Yes, It was Taeyong who push Jaehyun and flew and end up on the lawn.

I glimpsed at their eyes. Both of their eyes are color red. Jaehyun was about to attack Taeyong again but Shin stops him, Jaehyun was suddenly calm because of that.

"Let's go" I look at the person who said that. It was Doyoung. He smile at me and signaled me to follow him. I don't have any other choice but to follow him. I know that Doyoung is the only one I can talk to and trust now.

-

"I'm still confused." I said to Doyoung while were walking in a garden. He didn't glance at me because he's been busy looking at the flowers in our surroundings. I didn't attend my class anymore because of what happened. I just got here but I already have an absence.

I was supposed to go to my class but Doyoung stopped me because the vampires in our class might be enraged at me because they found out about what Phoebe's said. I have no choice but to agree. Doyoung is right.

"It's really like that at first but trust me. You'll get you used to it and it will disappear." Doyoung calmly said. I just nod.

"Just pardon her. She's just trying to protect our kinds that's why she's being like that." Doyoung apologizes on behalf of Phoebe. 

"It's fine, I understand her. No one wants the clan to be destroyed especially if you've been there from the very start until now." I commented. 

"I can't also blame Phoebe if she's enraged because she can see the future. It is her ability to see the future. I think she already saw your future and Luna's future that's why she become like that. She often sees the bad future instead of the good future." Doyoung explained.

"Then why some of you didn't believe her?" I asked. She can see the future. They must believe in her.

"It is because she can only see the bad future. Sometimes her future doesn't match what the prophecy sees that's why we didn't believe her. Sometimes even if you have already seen the future it will change when the time comes. Our future didn't really match sometimes, sometimes it's just a warning, or sometimes  it just a challenge."

"A challenge that we can fight or win of."

-