Astro becomes god and murders someone

Hi besties you heard it right I BECAME GOD. Well not yet but at the end of the day I will. So today are my last two exams and they r ok I mean I am a master at history and know it bc it's my fav class and fave teacher. But then it's French and I will cry my eyes out and vomit and shit my pants teehee. 

Anyway the reason why I'm became god is this

I'd never thought I'd live to see this day. The day where I have submitted all my assignments and don't have to cry myself to sleep knowing I'm a failure at life. This is what happens when you actually do stuff kids. Who knew actually doing your homework could be rewarding. Lmaoooo I remember in 2nd grade I refused to do my math homework and pulled my first all nighter doing all the damn pages I missed so I wouldn't miss out in the last day of school party. My dumbass was crying and my snot was falling all over the pages and I cried even more. My dad refused to help me cuz 1. It was like 2am he murders anyone who disturbs his sleep especially just to help w homework. 2. He wanted to murder me for not knowing what 2 times 5 was because how dare a 9 year old not know basic math. Spoiler alert I never learnt and I'm still getting my ass beat for not knowing math. 

Anyway I met my brother yesterday it was rlly cool we talked about how he was a discord mod and how my bestie (Noah) will be his discord kitten. I was only half joking. Noah if ur reading this ily bestie but u need to stop tryna date someone in Roblox pls you know how that ended for me it was traumatic c and sad JOSEFINA PLEASE COME BACK ITS BEEN 3 AND A HALF YEARS. anyway. 

I don't have any to dos I'll just have to wait for my exams to start, do them, aAND IM BECOMING GOD. I AM NOW BETTER THANEVERYONE. anyways I feel the biggest power in the world. But I won't become god anymore bc I have this quirky little thing that happens to me that whenever it's my friends' bdays I cry myself to sleep idk why it's just my mentally unstable brain being quirky and funny. And today is my friend's birthday so u know what that meanssssss

It's probably because my dumbass compared my bad and lonely bdays to theirs bc they actually spend their day with people and their friends and family make them happy and are so exited for their bday as for me literally it has always sucked lmao very fun I love childhood trauma. 

Anyways I wanna vent but this book is about me being dumb so I'll take that to Twitter lol. 

So like Chile anyways I final,y got a new skin care routine and it hasn't even been a day and my skin already feels like it's alive again. Then again it's probably bc I'm not stressed about exams anymore but my skin love sti betray me that's so quirky #notlikeothergirls xdxd my urge to cry n the school bathroom is immaculate please help

Oh I just remembered the last time I cried in the school bathroom was like almost 2 years ago. And since I'm back in school no I could pick up that tradition again! You know what would complete the tradition? After coming out if the bathroom at the end of recess no one asking me where I was the whole time! I always loved that it was so cool it always made me wanna go and repeat the crying thing I love traditions so funnnnnnn

I

Ok I need to stop shoving my trauma onto whoever is watching's throat lmao. Going back to the skin care thing I need to use sunscreen now bc my skin likes to be dry (I love blaming my skin and not myself even though I should be the one who is drinking water and getting hydrated)

Also my brother told me that in his generation some kid made an acc on Instagram to start rumors (kinda like in big mouth s5 lmao no spoilers) and I was like shocked cuz those are literally 7th graders. When I was in that grade IN HIS SAME CLASSROOM me and some other people in my class made an Instagram acc reminding ppl to stay hydrated. Like wtf y'all doing?? Imagine starting rumors when u just got into middle school and being like 12 LMAOOAAOO.

Like I will never not find it funny 12 year olds starting rumors like bro what u falling out ppl for? Not having a Roblox girlfriend? Lmao deadass just get outta here and buy your Robux gift card and eat your goddamn peppa pig themed cupcake. 

I'm only shading 7th grades cuz I would totally shade 7th grade me too that bitch can go de for all I care lol. Like omg 13 year old me no one cares that no one pays attention to u in ur house keep it to ur self or sum 🤣🤣🤣

Anyways I'm bored and it's almost recess byeeeee