Chapter 5 (END)

I slowly stood up, but I fell down on my ass.. (I sat down).

Suddenly a black figure of a woman appeared infront of the front door. She was more to a lady. I clenched my jaw and made a fist. My heart raced, and sweat poured down my body. I tightened my grip so hard that I could feel my nails digging into my palms. "Hello, Thomas", she said, with a cold melancolic voice. I froze.

How the hell did she know my name?

"H-how did you know my name?", I choked, and started to back away. I quickly searched my pocket for my phone, but it was nowhere to be found. Then she stepped into the gloom of the moonlight, and made her face barely visible to me. She was a fine looking young lady, maybe about my age. She was slightly shorter than me, probably an inch or two. Half of her face was wrapped with white cloth, and I could see darkened blood all over the cloth.  I studied her for a while, and I was glad as I realized that he was a human.

Her face was pale. Very, very pale.
She looked at me with a sad and disappointed face. I guess she's harmless. "Wh-why do you look so sad?", I finaly managed to speak out, but my voice was a bit shaky. "What the hell happened here? Why did you do this to my friends? Why did you kill them? But why not me?", I started asking questions rapidly as she moved closer to me. She kept quiet and reached her arms out. "Let me help you up", she said, tenderly.

I pushed her hand away and stood up. "Why did you kill Joel, Jamie a-and my best friend, Roderick?", I asked angrily, but still, a bit scared. "It's because they were the ones who made me do this!", she screamed as she ripped the white cloth that was wrapped around her mouth, revealing her true self.

I bit my lip as hard as I could and froze. I stood there, motionless, like a statue. "K-Kia-Kiara?", I gagged, She looked horrible. Even worse than Jamie's rotten torn body in the basement. My knees weakened and I fell on my knees. "What happened to you?", I asked with a terrified voice.

"Remember the time when I went missing for two months?", she said, and gave me a warm smile. I was too shocked to reply, so I just nodded. "I was missing because I'm dead!", she continued, and this time, her smile faded. "I wrapped my mouth with this white cloth so that the blood from my mouth would not stain the floor. Then, I stabbed my chest", she continued.

"Look, Kiara.. you should stop doing all this..living in this manor and killing the ones that used to bully you won't help", I said sternly.

"What do you know about being bullied? All you know is to hang out with those three jerks!"

"Kiara..."

"No! I must and I will continue to haunt and kill those who had bullied me!"

"Kiara please...listen to me", I said and quickly held her hands.

She broke down into tears as I hug her. Her smell was horrendous. A smell of rotten flesh. "Kiara.. I'm sorry that you have to go through this". She cried harder but I managed to calm her down. Then I slowly pulled away from her.

"I've got to go. Im sorry I could not help you when you were still alive. But still, why did'nt you kill me?".

"Because you never bullied me, Thoms. I,...really like you in a way", she said and  blushed. "Wow..I sort of like you too,...I guess", I replied. Suddenly all of my fear was gone, and was replaced by happiness.

"Go on.. You can go out now", she said, sadly with a smile. The door bursts open, allowing a gus of fresh night air to blow through the opening of the main door. I walked towards the door, with an increased pace, and looked back.

"Thanks Thoms", she said with a sad smile, and disappeared into thin air.