Prolouge

There was always the Aspects. The Immortals. The Balance Keepers. Through the years they have gained many names, but still they remained one thing: Immortal.
Until they gave it up.
After Deathwing was defeated and balance was restored, the Aspects decided their time as Immortals had gone on too long, and gave their Immortality to the wind.
But one thing they never told, was that there always had to be, Aspects.
The balance was to be broken again, and they could feel it in their souls. Peace and Balance did not stay well when in Azeroth and beyond. But they knew what needed to be done. They were tired. They're lived a million lives, but still did not believe theirs were fulfilled, until they gave up their Immortal lives for a Mortal one. With the feeling of Age, Illness and more upon them, they couldn't have been happier. They wanted to age, to see things the way they'd seen so many do before.
But still, more was to be done.
The Balance would slowly crumble away if new Aspects were never chosen. Never trained. Their very beings kept the Balance until it was forcefully pushed down.
And they already knew who their next generation was.
They had been chosen at birth, for they had been said of long ago by Chromie, the Aspect of Time. She hadn't seen the details, but she had seen their hearts. They were the ones.
But they could not be stopped. They could not be interfered with during training. Becoming an Immortal was painful above all else. You very soul stretching into existence for as long as existence was there.
But it was to be done.
Their parents could not be told. It would cause a fight, either Verbal or not. They had to be stolen in their sleep, or else all would fail.
And so, one by one, the Chosen Children disappeared from their home cities from their beds as they slept.
For the Blue Dragon: A fierce Night Elf teen, long bluish hair. Bright intelligent eyes.
For the Green Dragon: A female Night Elf teen Druid, long blue-ish hair and intelligent eyes.
For the Bronze Dragon: A male Gnome teen, Warrior. Keen and quick thinker, light brown colored hair, short
For the Blue Dragon: A male Dwarf teen, Hunter. Quick and clever, thick dark brown hair, a little braid on the side.
For the black Dragon: A female dreanei teen, paladin. Funny and smart, but devious if get on bad side. Black hair, longish
For the Red Dragon: A young male Human, priest. Hates war and fighting, and just wishes for peace. Shortish golden Blonde hair.

With their new Generation chosen and in the waiting, all they had to do was awaken from their slumber, and it would all begin atop Wrymwrest Temple, Dragonblight.
The new Aspects, will be born.