The Truth

With the strength of the armies reunited, they rushed back into battle, leaving the Kings, Queen, Princess, princes, and dragons alone. For the most part.
Finally, each family pulled apart. "Where did you go" Varian demanded. Anduin laughed lightly and nervously. Something was different not only on the surface that was obvious.
Anduin put his hand in the air and snapped his fingers. The dragons swooped down, some roaring as they landed and turned back into humans.
Alexstraza landed smoothly next to the Prince of Stormwind and placed a hand on his shoulder. "King Varian" she bowed her head politely. Then she slapped Anduin upside the head. "Anduin Wrynn, if you jump off my back at 1000 ft again I will kill you myself." She growled.
Anduin laughed and rubbed his head apologetically. "Sorry mama" he replied, laughing. That caused Varian to cock his head at.
"Varian" Alexstraza said, holding out her hand "It has been a long time. Anduin talked often of wanting to see you again." She then added annoyed "And I might add he needs to learn that annoying me is just gonna make him get a burn"
They made Anduin laugh "Alex, you know you can't hurt me, so why threaten?"
Alexstraza rolled her eyes. "Let a girl dream." She playfully.
Varian was even more confused.
"I'll explain later, father" Anduin promised. He took his staff from his back, spinning it twice in his hands before slamming the butt into the ground. The stones cracked and made way for the weapon. Anduin's eyes almost seemed to glow as he looked to the other Princes and Princess.
"But for right now, I think it's best if you just watch. After all, you don't want to get in the way of fire. You never can tell if you might get burned."