The Battle

Varian couldn't have been more shocked and surprised. Anduin was a fighter now. He swept through each horde that tried to face him, either knocking them out, or knocking them back far enough for another to do the knocking out for him.

He was dangerous, and Varian knew for a fact that he could be deadly just from the look of his fighting. They never got close enough to even hit him. They were always at his staffs length away unless Anduin pulled them to him. He twirled and twisted his staff which pulsed Light healing. Even from far away, Varian could feel it.

But that was before it happened. The hit. The single hit that any Horde had been able to land on Anduin in the fourty-five minutes he had been fighting. And it angered Anduin. I could feel his anger. And so could the old Aspects. They shifted nervously as Alexstrasa softly said "They've gone and done it... May the Light rest their souls..."

Anduin wasn't the only mad one now. Now the rest of the young adults were. From where I was standing I could see the slice across Anduin's neck. It was bleeding. Slowly, the Orc started to laugh "Mad at me, little human?" He taunted "Then hit me!"

And hit him Anduin did. In a blur, Anduin seemed to have been in at least five places at once, all attacking that single Orc. This was the first time that Anduin had made one of them bleed. And he wanted blood. By the time Anduin was done, the Orc was dead on his feet, bleeding from every spot you could think of, and multiple parts of his body was burned.

And that made Varian start to wonder. How had his son burned the Orc? He didn't use Holy Fire, Varian would have seen it.

Varian looked over to Alexstrasa who was also looking at him with her million year old eyes.

And Varian knew, he would know soon enough....