Chapter 1 ~ Day in the Life

Also I'm basing this in the earlier 80s, around '83 because it's just easier for me to design outfits and stuff from that time instead of '89.

Y/n - Your name
Y/n/n - Your nickname

I rushed out of my room to realize Henry had already gotten to their shared bathroom first. Shit! I had to get ready for school and Belch was going to be here to drive us any second!

"Henry hurry the fuck up or I'm not gonna have enough time to get ready!" I yelled from the other side of the door.

"Give me a second! I'm almost done!" Henry yelled back.

While I waited for him, I decided to make sure my outfit okay. (Outfit is at the top) I dye my hair a lot of different colors, so I think I might pick up some hair dye on my way home. Luckily, Henry is best friends with the one person in all of Derry who bleaches their hair, so I can just ask him for some.

After what seems like forever, Henry comes out of the bathroom, finally letting me get ready. I didn't know what to do with my hair so I just left it down and got my makeup done. I wasn't one big on the whole 'cover your eyelids with some bright color', so it went with something softer.

"Y/n/n Hurry up! You're gonna make us fucking late!" Henry yelled as he ran out to Belch, who was now slamming on his horn. I flew over to get my white tennis shoes and I put them on as I ran to the door.

"We still have to pick up Patrick and we only have 10 minutes until class starts. Woah woah y/n don't put your feet on the seats! They're brand new leather!" Belch says.

"Since when did it matter to you guys if you were late?" I asked them.

"Since we were told suspension if we miss first period," Henry said, clearly stressed.

Henry really didn't want to get suspended. Not because he cared about school, but because our dad would go crazy. Dad doesn't care about lots of things, but the second our, well his, reputation could possibly be tarnished, he flips.

We stopped by Patrick's house just in time for Patrick to come practically diving into the car, causing Victor, who was sitting in the middle, to come crashing onto me.

"Fuck you Patrick! I just got this goddamn shirt and now it's got a rip in it!" I screamed at Patrick. Everything around us was loud so he could hardly hear what I was saying, but he heard me.

"I'll buy you a new one later, y/n." He screamed back.

"You better!"

∆ Time skip brought you by Ben's stutter

All of my classes were pretty boring, so I ended up drawing. I had an oddly vivid picture of this big tower with a bunch of stuff floating in it. It was mainly trash, but it also looked like there were bodies. It was like something out of a horror movie. It also looked like there were iron bars over the picture like you were looking at it as though you were inside a cage. I was drawing it until my teacher announced there was a group project.

"I will be choosing the groups, so do not be sad if you aren't with your friends." Mrs. Faye, my history teacher said.

She kept going through different groups until I heard my name.

"Y/n, Ben Hanscom, and Stanley Uris. You three may work at Stanley's desk."

Great. I was put with two losers Henry and his friends spend their time tormenting.

"Uh hi. I'm Stanley, but you can call me Stan." The taller boy said.

"I'm Ben. I know a lot about the history of Derry, so how about after school we go to my house?" The shorter boy said.