Ch 10 - Happy Birthday, My Dear Wife!

I got up, put on some jogging pants, got my running waist pack filled with a small bottle of water, a small towel, a shirt, and I put on my socks and shoes.

"Okay...Let's not disturb the others as much as possible." I said to myself as I went out of my room, making my door make a slight creak, and I peeked my head out of the room.

"...Oh?" I said as I saw a few Hololivers in the lounge.

I went out, and closed the door. Afterwards, I looked at them in the lounge as I walked slowly, and they all looked at me.

"Oh, morning Shiro-kuuuun...!~~" Botan said as she held her mouth from yawning.

"E-E-Eh...? Oh, Shiro-kun, ohayou..." Lamy rubbed her eyes.

"Oh..? What are you doing so early this morning, Shiro-kun...?" Polka asked.

"Well, two reasons. One: I'm gonna exercise. Two: Because I'm gonna be a streamer soon, I gotta keep my routine consistent, so I'm just getting ideas here and there and thought that I'd like to see how this fits my routine." I said as I stretched my arms in advance.

"Oh, you're gonna exercise? That's new...!" Polka said.

"Yeah..."

"Oh yeah, did you know it's Nene's birthday today?" Aloe asked.

"Yup. Tomorrow is Miyabi's birthday, then a couple days after are the birthdays for the others like Miko." I said as I slowly turned my neck in a circle to warm it up.

"Are you gonna go now...? We're still gonna be here waiting for Nene to finally come here." Botan said.

"Yup. Just gotta do some warm-ups and stretching. Matter of fact, I think I need to do it outside just cause it's more appropriate to do it outside than to do it here. See ya girls-Wait...you're gonna wait here until around 7, right?" I asked.

They nodded.

"Probably. Why do you ask?" Botan asked.

"Well...are you really sure that Nene is gonna wake up at 7?"

"Well, funnily enough, she told us she alarmed her phone at 7." Botan laughed.

"Huh...really? Well then, I'll probably be back before 7 comes. Please wait for me here then."

"...Eh?" They all said.

"Just. Don't ask, please." I blushed slightly and groaned.

I finally went out of the building as the door opened when I got close to it, and then closed after I got outside.

"Alright..." I said as I stretched my legs, knees, feet, and then my hips. I also had to stretch my back by lying prone on the ground and stretching my upper back towards the sky.

Once my whole body was warmed up, I took a deep breath in and a deep breath out, and when I breathed out, I lightly hopped left and right.

"Alright...time to go!" I said to myself as I started jogging towards the gate of the school.

"I know a park near the exit of the bridge, so when I finally get out, I'm gonna jog there, and I'm gonna jog for a good 7 loops. That park was also quite big, so I'll definitely be able to jog the same distance that I used to jog before."

~March 02, 2021 6:59 AM~

Nene's POV

"Suya suya....suya suya...." I kept sleeping, snoring lightly, and I turned to my left.

"You guysh...shank you for sha preshentsh..." I mumbled.

...

...